Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Apply Now
- 20,000 to 60,000 + benefits + OTE + expenses
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Award-winning 2020 programme!)
£20K (OTE Year 1 £30K+, Year 2 £50K+)
2020 Graduate Programme – APPLICATIONS OPEN
Gravitas: Base Salary + Uncapped Commission + Fast Track to Management Scheme
UK offices: London, Leeds or Manchester
International offices: Hong Kong & Singapore (Global opportunities available for UK applicants!)
Calling all ambitious, driven and charismatic graduates…do you have what it takes to be successful in recruitment?
If you are looking for the opportunity to come straight out of University to a place on an internationally recognised award-winning training programme, with uncapped earning potential and the opportunity to work with BIG clients (fancy hiring for ASOS, BBC, PureGym and many more…?) then we want you!
We currently have limited spaces on our award-winning 2020 Graduate programme and are looking for the most determined, ambitious and financially motivated to join us in 2020 after a record-breaking 2019!
With offices in London, Leeds, Manchester, Hong Kong and Singapore, Gravitas Recruitment Group is a leader in its field. 95% of employees join the business at entry level and are given the opportunity to take ownership of their own career and earning potential. Our top biller last year who had been in the business for less than 4 years after university, and is aiming to bill £1million this year!
- Award-winning Training & Development programme right up to Director level in as little as 7 years
- Attractive base salary – OTE £30k+ first year, £45k+ second year, £80k+ third year
- Opportunity to be developed by the BEST consultants/managers in the industry
- Uncapped commission structure
- Michelin-starred Dining experiences – monthly
- Modern City Centre Offices – London Office situated next to the iconic Gherkin, Manchester Office situated in the beautiful St. Peter’s Square and our Leeds Office in the heart of the centre on Park Row
- Weekly, monthly and annual incentives including massages, chance to win a Rolex, mini-breaks and MUCH more
- 5* holiday incentives (South Africa, Thailand, Goa, Mauritius + More)
- Global mobility - opportunity to work in our Hong Kong/ Singapore office
- Regular social and team events
- Global Recruiter Awards 2019 – Best Specialist Recruitment Business
- FT Future 100 List – listed in the FT Future 100 List
- Investing in Talent Awards – Best Employee Communications
- Global Recruiter Asia Pacific Awards – Best Specialist Recruitment Business
- HR Vendors of the Year 2019 – Best Recruitment Firm – Banking & Financial Services
What will you be doing?
Liaising directly with Gravitas’ Clients and Candidates to identify the best suited pairing using a variety of recruitment techniques
- Acting as an Ambassador for Gravitas to both Clients and Candidates as the most reputable agency of choice
- Hosting networking events and business development with market-leading and industry niche specialists
- Building your reputation as a professional and established recruitment consultant with short- and long-term relationships
- Contribute to a high-performance sales culture and represent Gravitas’ core values in every part of professional life
- Implementing our award-winning training programme and achieving all personal KPI’s
What do we look for?
- We hire graduates from across all degree disciplines (From History to Business Marketing, Biology to Sports management!).
- What we need to see is a) a degree that will be finishing in 2020 and b) evidence of hard work, competitiveness, money motivation and resilience
- Sales experience is not a pre-requisite! We teach you everything on our award winning programme!)
**Apply via email for immediate consideration or contact Molly in our Gravitas London office**
If becoming a Recruitment Consultant sounds like the career for you and you want to find out more, please apply directly with a CV, or get in touch with Molly in the Gravitas London office.
0203 640 9813
Interviews taking place now – do not delay!
Flexible start dates - Summer, Autumn or Winter 2020
Sign up for job alerts - its free