Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Apply Now
- 35,000 + OTE
- Apply by:
- 31st May 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
AWARD-WINNING GRADUATE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT PROGRAMME 2019 – GRAVITAS RECRUITMENT GROUP
Are you an ambitious, driven and money motivated individual graduating this year? We want you.
How does all expenses holidays to destinations such as Ibiza, Mauritius and South Africa, UNCAPPED industry leading commission structure AND an award winning training programme that will help you get to Director level sound?
At Gravitas we think that you should strive for excellence and never settle for mediocre. We don’t expect anything different from our graduates and will help you develop a long-term and rewarding career with us.
Do you think you have what it takes? Apply now for immediate consideration.
Graduate Recruitment Consultants - What will you be doing?
- You will work closely with Gravitas' Clients to source Candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques
- Representing Gravitas to both Clients and Candidates as the best in the business and recruitment agency of choice
- Networking, business development and meeting financial services, digital and public sector professionals
- Our opportunities currently lie in both the permanent and contract market and in several exciting IT sectors
- Building your reputation and database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium and long term and contributing positively to a High-Performance Sales Culture
- Implementing our award winning training programme and achieving all personal KPI and activity goals
Graduate Recruitment Consultants – The benefits
- £20K basic salary ( OTE £35K+ first year, £50K+ second year, £80K+ third year)
- High commission - no threshold (Top earners taking home over £180K per year - from less than 3 years in the business)
- Work with an award winning Recruitment firm, check them out on are website; wearegravitas.com
- The opportunity to be developed through to Director, we have Directors who have worked their way up over 7 years!
- Paid for holidays include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
- Modern city centre offices – want to work right next to the iconic Gherkin at London Liverpool Street? How about the exclusive Spinningfields in Manchester? Or our prime location in Park Row Leeds?
- Monthly lunch clubs at Michelin Star restaurants, massages, team building days out of office, and MUCH more
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Do you have what we are looking for?
ANY degree – we have recruitment consultants with a background ranging from Biology, Law and the Arts
- Resilience, ambition, competitiveness and be money motivated
- Strong ambition both financially and professionally and confidence
- A great attitude - The role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill, we will train the skill through our training and development programme
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals.
If becoming a Recruitment Consultant sounds like the career for you and you want to find out more, please apply directly with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or get in touch with Molly through LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/in/mollygravitas
***Please apply online for immediate consideration. If successful, please expect to be contacted by Molly to discuss your application/interview invite***
I am very sorry but Gravitas currently is unable to sponsor any form of visa. However, we will take your details and if that changes in the future we will be happy to contact you with any relevant vacancies.
Sign up for job alerts - its free