Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Apply Now
- 35,000 + OTE
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
LEEDS/ MANCHESTER/ LONDON
· Are you an ambitious, competitive and financially driven 2019 graduate?
· Thinking about the next steps after uni?
Want to work somewhere with UNCAPPED commission (£35k first year OTE), LUXURY holiday incentives (Ibiza, South Africa, Sri Lanka…), AWARD-WINNING training programme right up to Director level AND a vibrant/ fun environment?
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
** Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Gravitas Recruitment Group 2019 **
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - What will you be doing?
· Representing Gravitas and sourcing Candidates/working with Gravitas’ exclusive Clients through different means of recruiting
· Building long-term relationships and a great reputation with Clients and Candidates in the IT sector
· Networking, developing your business and establishing your name in your market
· Working exclusive opportunities in either a contract or permanent market
· Executing our award-winning training programme by achieving your own personal/professional goals and KPI’s
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – What can we offer you?
· £20k basic salary ( OTE £35K+ first year, £50K+ second year, £80K+ third year)
· The opportunity to be developed through to Director, we have Directors who have worked their way up over 7 years!
· Modern city centre offices – want to work right next to the iconic Gherkin at London Liverpool Street? How about the exclusive Spinningfields in Manchester? Or our prime location in Park Row Leeds?
· Monthly Michelin Star restaurant lunches, LUXURY holiday incentives, massages, team building, rolex’s and MUCH more
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Do you have what it takes?
ANY degree – we have recruitment consultants with a background ranging from Textiles, Law and Humanities
• A great attitude - The role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill, we will train the skill through our training and development programme
• Resilience, ambition, competitiveness and be money motivated
• Strong ambition both financially and professionally and confidence
• Excellent interpersonal skills
If becoming a Recruitment Consultant sounds like the career for you and you want to find out more, please apply directly with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or get in touch with Molly through LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/in/mollygravitas
***Please apply online for immediate consideration. If successful, please expect to be contacted by Molly to discuss your application/interview invite***
I am very sorry but Gravitas currently is unable to sponsor any form of visa. However, we will take your details and if that changes in the future we will be happy to contact you with any relevant vacancies.
Sign up for job alerts - its free