|Salary:||Base 20k, OTE Year 1 40,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus salary review|
|Location:||London, Central London|
You are tenacious in approach with a winning mind-set. You want to work in a vibrant environment for a global business that values your career development.
You are ambitious and competitive by nature with either a background in business to business sales or considering recruitment as a career option. You have a strong work ethic coupled the ability to work well in a team or alone when empowered. You are a strong communicator at all levels and can naturally adapt your style to suit your audience. You are a natural influencer and can build strong relationships with peers and potential clients alike.
- Recruitment is a sales focused role but it really encourages you by its nature to be entrepreneurial, commercially astute and structured in approach
• - The skills you can acquire from a career in recruitment lend themselves to so many other business and life skills
• - The role after initial training is quite autonomous and you will effectively be building your own business and personal brand
• - You will be responsible for partnering with clients to act as a support to their HR or internal recruitment teams
• - You will source candidates with unique skill sets, matching them to the right roles and companies
• - You will work towards offering a customer focused high quality service to candidates and clients alike
• - Make no mistake, recruitment can be a tough sales job but the rewards are unrivalled
• - An OTE (on target earnings) of up to 40k year one is more than realistic.
- Launching in 2010 Spencer Ogden place highly skilled professionals into a plethora of sectors within energy, engineering and infrastructure. An award winning brand with an incredible success story to date, we are able to offer unprecedented career growth and development in quite a unique environment.
- Our people make our brand and drive the continued success. We have a unique and eclectic culture that promotes hard work and fun. With an array of incentives and benefits in addition to an uncapped commission scheme Spencer Ogden is the perfect platform for success.
- Oil & Gas, Drilling, Renewables, Power & Nuclear, Smart, Finance & Trading, Mining, Rail, Marine, Built Environment, Automotive, Aerospace, Aviation, Defence and Research & Development.
- Spencer Ogden have offices worldwide spread across EMEA, USA and Asia Pacific and we are always keen to talk to new talent.
Benefits from day one:
23.5 days annual leave, and additional day off for your Birthday!
3pm finish on a Friday
Uncapped commission from day 1
12 month award winning training and development programme
A transparent career progression within a meritocratic environment
Access to corporate discount scheme portal www.perkbox.co.uk
Heavily discounted gym memberships
Free fresh fruit in the office
A free Taste Card- giving you access to 50% off of popular restaurants
A chance to get on the regional incentive trip (this year we are going to Rio)
Bottle of champagne when you seal your first deal!
Want to hear more?
Our next start date in London is August 7th 2017
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 0207 2689 300 or take a better look at our business www.spencer-ogden.com or our hashtag #lifeAtSO
Base 20k, OTE Year 1 40,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus salary review London, Central London ASAP
Base 20k, OTE Year 1 40,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus salary review London, Central London, North West, Manchester 1-Aug-2017
£20,000 to £22,000 + benefits & commission London ASAP
£18,000 + benefits + commission North West, Manchester ASAP
£21,000 to £25,000 (OTE 60k) depending on experience plus OTE South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£16.5k to 18.5k per year + uncapped commission South West ASAP
£16.5k to 20k per year + uncapped commission West Midlands ASAP
Market related Scotland ASAP
£20k to 23k per year + uncapped commission London ASAP
£17.5k to 20k per year + uncapped commission Nationwide ASAP
competitive plus benefits London ASAP
competitive plus benefits West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus International (Europe), London 1-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Nationwide Ongoing
competitive plus benefits Nationwide ASAP
£30,491 (rising to £32,963 after 1 year) London ASAP
£18,000 (OTE £35k to £50k 1st year) plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus North West, Manchester ASAP
£23000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Central ASAP
£18,000 (OTE £35k to £50k 1st year) plus benefits plus OTE South West, Bristol ASAP
£20000 negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London, Central London ASAP
£18000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP
£20000 to £24000 per annum plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme Central ASAP