|Salary:||£22000 to £23000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme|
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Canary Wharf, London
£20 000 Basic Salary, which moves up to £22 000 after 1st deal, £23 000 after 9 months
£35 000 OTE
Industry: Information Security
We have an opportunity for a bright recent graduate to join a reputable recruitment company as a graduate trainee recruitment consultant within Information Security and Risk Management. We are well-established, as we began in 1998 and have become market leaders within a very niche marketplace. You will be placing people from mid to senior level professionals into jobs.
We have a range of methods for seeking out the best professionals in the market, this includes, contingency permanent recruitment, contract recruitment as well as retained executive search, depending on the clients requirement.
The environment there is very supportive and positive, therefore they are looking for a graduate trainee recruitment consultant to join our business, that are going to focus all our efforts into the training provided, so that they can be the best recruitment consultant they possibly can be. We have a sociable environment, and have a laugh in the office, while ensuring that we are professional and get the work done!
Key Responsibilities for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
• Candidate resourcing
• Cold Calling
• Lead Generation
• Advert Writing
• Face-to-face meetings with clients
• Candidate Interviews
Training Provided and Progression for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
• In the first three months you will be in your training period, therefore the majority of your deals with come through months 4-12.
• We heavily invest in our training, by providing a variety of internal training, on the job training as well as external training, so that we can make you the best graduate trainee recruitment consultant possible!
Commission Structure for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
• You will begin as a resourcer (finding top quality candidates and passing them onto a senior consultant to place into a job role), and earn £300 for the 1st candidate placed, £400 for the 2nd and £500 thereafter in a month. So 3 candidates in one month is an extra £1200 in your pay cheque.
• In months 3-9 you will then become a 360 graduate trainee recruitment consultant, whereby you are dealing with both candidates and clients, and managing the whole recruitment process. You will earn 10% of what you bill and after 9 months you can earn up to 20%.
Our Ideal Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
• Degree with a grade must be 2 and above
• 3 A-Level's
• A history of working hard and true determination
• Disciplined, that can be patient under pressure
• Wants responsibility and is pro-active
• Sociable and able to build rapport easily
• Track record of success- whether that be academics/sport/music/work
• Eligible to work in the UK
If the position of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant interests you please do not hesitate to apply!
Higher The Talent is a high growth graduate recruitment start-up, placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles in London.
Our mission is to place the right graduate into the right recruitment job for them. We only work with the best recruitment companies in London who pay a minimum starting salary of £20000, have great training programmes and commission structures and career progression opportunities. We have opportunities in IT, Digital, Technology, Financial Services, Media, and Pharmaceutical Recruitment, plus a few others!
If you're a graduate considering a career in recruitment, check out our website - just search for 'higher the talent'. We can always send you an info pack about a graduate career in recruitment to help with your research.
£21000 to £40000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus plus unpaid London ASAP
£22,000 to £45,000 OTE plus OTE London, Manchester ASAP
£22,000 to £45,000 OTE plus OTE London, Bristol, Manchester ASAP
£22,000 to £35,000 OTE + Benefits plus OTE London, Bristol, Manchester ASAP
£23,000 – £25,000 up to 50K OTE plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London ASAP
£23000 to £35000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus salary review Germany, London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
Competitive plus benefits London
£25,000 East Midlands, West Midlands ASAP
£25,000 London ASAP
£25,000 Wales, North West ASAP
£25,000 London, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East ASAP
£25,000 South West ASAP
£40000 to 50000 per annum, benefits London ASAP