|Salary:||£22000 to £23000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus|
HR/Marketing Junior Account Manager
£20,000-£23,000 basic salary
£30-£35,000 1st year OTE
We are an established recruitment consultancy based in Farringdon, London. With four specialist teams we recruit permanent, temporary and contract professionals across broadcast, HR, PR, marketing, digital, administrative and office support roles.
Founded in 1987, we are a trusted recruitment partner to our broad network of clients including FMCG, retail, tech, telecoms, marketing, creative, and media organisations.
We are currently looking for a graduate to join our team of four and support the Head of HR by supplying candidates to our HR clients across the group.
Key duties will include:
• Networking and developing relationships
• Working closely with recruiters to fully understand job specification
• Resourcing candidates and producing a qualified shortlist
• Building talent pools of candidates
• Prepare and present offers & offer negotiation
• Prepare candidates for interviews
• Meet with candidates face to face
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a passion for the digital/tech sector and a demonstrable understanding of this industry - essential.
• Have a keen interest in working with diverse clients and will be able to demonstrate a flexible but client focused approached to a busy workload.
• Be confident, resourceful and proactive.
• Be someone who enjoys working in a relaxed and informal yet fast paced and high pressured environment.
• Be very friendly and approachable and have the ability to connect and converse with a wide variety of different people.
Why work for us?We have been have been named as a Great Place to Work© for the past three years, an award that is primarily based on feedback from our employees. We also offer fantastic career development and progression.
Based just a few minutes from Farringdon station, the team has a diverse client base including some of the most valuable tech companies worldwide, creative and advertising agencies, retailers and large media brands.
• Company contribution pension scheme with Scottish Widow
• BUPA dental insurance
• PruHealth medical insurance
• Eye test and treatment voucher
• Generous holiday packages - 22 days annual leave plus a summer day, winter day and birthday (total 25 days)
• Gym membership discount
• Free breakfast on a Friday
• Annual travel loan for those who live outside zone two
• Continuing professional development training
• You EarnedIt reward scheme where employees can earn points and rewards each quarter
Higher The Talent is a high growth graduate recruitment start-up, placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles in London.
Our mission is to place the right graduate into the right recruitment job for them. We only work with the best recruitment companies in London who pay a minimum starting salary of £20000, have great training programmes and commission structures and career progression opportunities. We have opportunities in IT, Digital, Technology, Financial Services, Media, and Pharmaceutical Recruitment, plus a few others!
If you're a graduate considering a career in recruitment, check out our website - just search for 'higher the talent'. We can always send you an info pack about a graduate career in recruitment to help with your research.
£23,000 + uncapped commission plus benefits London ASAP
20k to 24k Uncapped Commission OTE Y1 50k plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London ASAP
23,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£27k plus commission. OTE £45K plus benefits plus OTE South West, London, Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£20K plus uncapped commission, £50k OTE negotiable plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE London, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
£22k basic with OTE £40 to 60K negotiable plus benefits London, Central, West Midlands, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
£26,000 plus benefits South West, Nationwide 2-Oct-2017
Competitive plus expenses London ASAP
£24, 500 plus benefits salary review Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£19k London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Leeds, Nationwide ASAP
£22,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London Ongoing
£25000 to £35000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus South East Various
£21,000 to £40,000 OTE negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE Germany, London ASAP
£25,000 plus benefits South East, London 4-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits Spain 4-Sep-2017
£25,000 to £30,000 plus benefits South East, London 4-Sep-2017
£30,000 plus benefits South East, London 4-Sep-2017