Graduate Recruitment Consultant (360 Recruitment)
Are you looking for exceptional Academy training program to launch your career in recruitment?
Does it excite you to have the ability to fast track your career progression and increase your earning potential by truly partnering and adding value to your clients and candidates?
Would you like to work for an award-winning business whose strategic goal is to 'treat our employees better than any other business'?
This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Goodman Masson is an international, award-winning recruitment company with offices in London, Düsseldorf and New York (with more on the way very soon!). Our approach to training, developing and looking after our people is truly unique and has enabled us to become a market leader in Finance, Technology and RPO recruitment.
We are looking for ambitious graduates, or junior professionals, with a natural flair for sales and a competitive edge, to join our team in London! You will be responsible for the full 360* recruitment process from generating new business, optimising client partnerships, headhunting the top talent in the market and making placements!
Our comprehensive Academy program will ensure you are given the skills and tools required to be a success! It is delivered by our in-house Learning & Development team, to give you a solid foundation for all aspects of the role:
Developing and in-depth knowledge of your market specialism including market maps, organisational charts, generating leads and referrals.
Sales and business development, including delivering client pitches, winning new business and account managing a portfolio of clients.
Growing a network of relevant industry contacts, across clients and candidates.
Candidate acquisition through advertising current vacancies, reviewing applicants, proactively searching job boards and utilising our bespoke database.
Headhunting passive candidates through e-shot campaigns, headhunt/cold calls and networking events.
Registering candidates, ensuring all supporting documentation required has been gathered to facilitate a quick turnaround for our clients.
Interviewing candidates to gain an understanding of their experience to date, their competencies, their career aspirations and market intelligence.
Briefing candidates on live vacancies and preparing candidates for client interviews.
Coordinating and attending networking events within your chosen market specialism.
Calendar management for interviews, in addition to sourcing candidate and client feedback.
Extending offers of employment to candidates and attaining references to ensure compliance.
We pride ourselves on training, developing and managing our employees' careers effectively. Our L&D team provide ongoing structured training across every level of your progression, and our hands-on Senior Management team play a critical role in training and coaching our people! A two-pronged approach that has created a business of high performers!!
What are we looking for in a Recruitment Consultant?
- Confidence and an outgoing personality
• Motivated to work in a fast-paced, target driven environment
• A desire to fast track your career progression
• Motivated by rewards and having the power to increase your earnings
• Resilience, tenacity and a drive to succeed
• An ability to connect with people and build solid interpersonal relationships
• An excellent work ethic and a collaborative team player
• A degree in any discipline is desirable, but not essential
- A competitive salary and a great commission scheme paid monthly! (Top
10% in our industry)
• Excellent training & development (full academy training program when you join)
• An award-winning Benefits Boutique
• A 3.30pm finish every Friday!
• Student loan (we help YOU write off your debt with a 3-year payment plan!)
• Champagne Fridays
• Mortgage scheme (we help YOU get on the property ladder)
• Day off on your birthday
• Join our office Football, Netball or Running club
• Weekly visits from our in-house masseur, barber and beautician
• Annual Super Trip and Quarterly Lunches in leading restaurants for top performers
• Hours are Monday – Thursday 9.00am – 5.30pm and a 3.30pm finish every Friday
Click here to apply today, or via the green apply button below.
Goodman Masson have 25+ years experience in placing great people into great companies across Finance, Tech and other areas.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :finance jobs london sales jobs london recruitment jobs london graduate recruitment consultant goodman masson
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Recruitment Grad Scheme - London - Immediate Start
23,000 to 35,000
Gravitas Recruitment Group
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2021 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£22 to 26,000
South East, London, Hove, Ashland, Beanhill, Earley, Highfield, Portswood
NEW Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
IT Graduate Recruitment
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London
10Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trident International
30,000 to 40,000 OTE