Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Gravitas - Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London (Liverpool Street)
Gravitas are actively seeking graduates to join our 2023 training scheme. Recruitment is a sales based role so any experience of outbound sales would be highly advantageous however is not essential as Gravitas can teach this skill.
The skill element makes up 20% of the role, the remaining 80% is based on your attitude and approach; this Gravitas cannot teach you. This comes from within, therefore to be successful you MUST be able to demonstrate the following traits;
- Hardworking – driven and determined
- Competitive – self-motivated and ambitious
- Resilient - thick skinned and tenacious
- Money motivated
You will be joining one of our award winning teams across our IT Public Sector, Commercial, Dynamics or Client Solutions (you don’t need to understand what these are – we teach you that!) – all headed up by our Top Billing Managers and Directors.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant- Responsibilities
· You will work closely with Gravitas' Clients to source Candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques.
· Acting as a Brand Champion and influencing Clients and Candidates to see Gravitas as the 'Recruitment Partner of Choice.
· Networking, business development and meeting financial services, digital and public sector professionals.
· Responsibilities can change based on your work, there will be full training and support provided to make sure you can do the role to the best of your ability.
· Building a database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium and long term and contributing positively to a High-Performance Sales Culture, thoroughly implementing training and achieving all personal KPI and activity goals.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Requirements
· A degree (we are not fussy about subject – we hire graduates across Science, the Arts & Humanities)
· Resilience & competitive mindset
· An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition both financially and professionally.
· The role requires 80% attitude and 20% skill. We will train you through our comprehensive consultant development programme.
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Benefits
· £23K basic salary * increasing each year upon promotion (commission OTE £30K+ first year, £45K+ second year, £70K+ third year)
· High commission – uncapped, no threshold
· Stable, financially cash rich company that has flourished in 2020
· Award winning training and development programme (given the Royal stamp of approval - we are the only company to be awarded the Princess Royal Training award back to back)
· Want to progress within management? The opportunity to be developed through to Director
· Paid for holidays include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
· Modern city centre offices – want to work right next to the iconic Gherkin at London Liverpool Street? How about the most prestigious penthouse office in Manchester city centre? Or our prime location in Park Row Leeds?
· Smart Business Casual dress code
· Holiday allowance increasing with length of service.
· Other great incentives Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants, massages and MUCH more
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – How to apply
If becoming a Recruitment Consultant sounds like the career for you and you want to find out more, please apply directly with a CV to register your interest.
Our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with more information about recruitment, your office preference, life at Gravitas & the interview process.
Gravitas Recruitment Group
Gravitas Recruitment Group is a leading international recruitment consultancy, committed to delivering an unrivalled service in placing professionals to our client base.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london recruitment jobs london graduate recruitment consultant sales grad scheme development sport commission creative social advertising marketing technology gravitas
People who applied for this job also applied for:
FDM Graduate Technical Operations Consultant
Scotland, Yorkshire, Glasgow, Leeds
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant - London - Hiring Now!
£20,000 to £45,000+
London, North West, International (Europe), Manchester
Graduate Software Developer (No coding experience required) - TPP
Business Operations Management Graduate Programme
5Babcock International Group
South West, Bristol
KPMG 2023 Black Heritage Talent Insight Programmes - Nationwide
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Heathrow
£25,000 to £28,000 + Area Allowance