Graduate Recruitment Consultant
If you're an energetic recent graduate searching for a role which will allow you the platform to grow your career and make it your own, look no further.
This specialist Recruitment opportunity is within the rocketing Tech market, in a firm looking to grow exceptionally in the next year - expanding their offices into the US and Europe, and this could be you.
In a company only 6 years old, with 5 Global Offices (LA, NYC, Amsterdam, Zurich and Chicago), be the very best you can be with our:
- Extensive 6-Month Training Programme.
- Phenomenal Commission Structure.
- Leading Benefits Package for Social, Mental, Financial and Physical Wealth.
- Incredible company culture.
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing industries in the UK
- Supportive training scheme
- Competitive starting salary
- Competitive environment offering financial incentives to high performing individuals
- Social, fun and supportive environment - regular working social events
- Equal, diverse and inclusive working environment
- Clear paths for high performing individuals to progress into more senior roles
- International opportunities available
What are they looking for in a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- 2:1 graduate
- Competitive, ambitious and results driven candidates
- Great work ethic and self-motivated individuals
- Applicants must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidates who enjoy working in a target-based environment
- Sales experience is a bonus
- Any European language skills is a bonus
The Graduate Recruitment Consultant role involves:
- Calling to win new clients
- Identifying candidates for successful placements
- Interacting with and processing individuals who have been identified as potential successful candidates
- Interviewing candidates for placement opportunities
- Negotiating terms of contracts
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE-listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.
Buchanan Search is a market-leading recruitment firm for a number of clients including FTSE-listed firms.
Buchanan Search Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :recruitment jobs london graduate recruitment consultant buchanan
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Healthcare Sector
£22,000 to £35,000 OTE
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2022 - CENTRAL LONDON
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Data Analytics Graduate Programme
Babcock International Group
South West, Plymouth
Data Science Graduate Scheme
10Lloyds Banking Group
South West, London, Wales, Scotland, Yorkshire, Bristol, Cardiff, Edinburgh
Sustainable Financial Wellbeing Graduate Scheme
10Lloyds Banking Group
Scotland, Yorkshire, Edinburgh, Leeds
Business Analyst Programme - London