Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Why join this agency?
They share the following core values: hard work, collaboration, and bringing their own creative flair.
They are a high performing team, working together with a common purpose, supporting businesses to transform their systems to maximise sales, productivity, and performance, by introducing Europe's most experienced talent.
In 2021 they focused on growth and establishing a name in the D365 space. Their aim for 2022 is to add passionate Recruitment Consultants to their Squad who have an eye for opportunity in an aggressively growing marketplace.
The advantages are huge within the team, such as working with a variety of businesses including law firms, charities, ISV's, Microsoft Partners, retailers, manufacturers, dentists, healthcare, pharma and more. Their hire opportunities include Project Directors, Testers, Trainers, Finance Leads, SCM Leads, HR Leads, Developers, and Tech Architects.
About this agency:
Since their launch in 2008, it’s a fair assessment to say they have been a disrupter and market leader within the Tech and Digital recruitment world.
They work within niche technical markets that ensure they're fully immersed in the markets and sectors that they recruit within.
What makes them great?
Their people. It’s that simple.
People are at the forefront of the business, and they pride themselves on their fantastic culture, supportive environment, and work ethic.
They believe in true empowerment and autonomy, giving you the opportunity to grow your recruitment career within a fun, encouraging, and ambitious business that gives you the tools to succeed.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will join a successful team that bring skills, knowledge, high standards and an elite mindset. Their ‘average’ consultant is operating at 50% higher NFI than the market average. And that is no surprise to them.
They are looking for individuals who align with their company ethos and mantra… high levels of integrity, accountability, self-development, collaborative in nature and do not negotiate with self-fulfilment/happiness.
What makes a great Recruitment Consultant?
- The right motivation: The drive and ambition to be successful in recruitment.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and target-driven environment.
- A high-energy approach and can-do attitude.
- Natural problem solving/ability to work on complex campaigns.
- A genuine desire to collaborate with others and work as part of a team.
- High levels of emotional intelligence – basically, be a good person.
- Essentially you will be passionate about people, customer experience and service.
- You will be curious of mind and will have a keen interest in matching the right person to the right role.
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to work with one of the strongest teams in the Tech/Digital recruitment world.
- A competitive salary alongside a lucrative commission scheme which is uncapped – meaning Y1 salary is what you make it.
- Fantastic incentives such as lunch clubs in top city locations, regular team events and exciting trips abroad.
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Weekly training sessions and 121’s
- Employee benefits such as:
- Healthcare package
- Discounted gym memberships
- Remote/hybrid and flexible working
- Buy/sell annual leave
- Annual wellness day
- Eye & dental care
- Enhanced family leave
- Participation in their learning and development activities
- Access to their Employee Assistance Programme
AT Talent was formed with the aim of placing high quality graduate and sales talent into high growth Recruitment agencies.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs manchester recruitment jobs manchester graduate recruitment consultant trainee talent
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Commercial Manager (£50,000) - TPP
Service Analyst - TPP
Savills - Graduate Scheme 2023
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Sponsored Retail Graduate 2023
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Bradford
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
22 to 23k Base, 35k OTE + Benefits + Progression
North West, Manchester
Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Award winning graduate scheme!)
£21,000 to £35,000
Gravitas Recruitment Group
South East, North West, Yorkshire, Leeds, Manchester, Hollingbourne, Hucking