Graduate Recruitment Consultant
About the role:
Recruitment offers a career like no other - with massive opportunities financially, professionally, and globally! From influencing the success of an organisation by providing top talent into their teams, to matching candidates with the career of their dreams; you will be developing your own skills within sales, account management, administration, and marketing.
As an Associate Recruitment Consultant, you will be based in the London office and will be part of an incredible team of recruiters who specialise in different markets including, Automation Engineering, Manufacturing, Life Sciences and Technology.
Upon joining you will initially commence a 12-week programme that will give you all the tools and skills you need to succeed in the recruitment market. This programme has proved to be highly successful in taking people who are keen to start a career in recruitment with zero experience to successful billing consultants and beyond.
Not only will you get fully paid, earn while you learn 12-week dedicated training plan but coaching, training and development from the team to help get you up to speed. This team have had a record-breaking start to the year and have some exciting and ambitious growth plans for 2022, that this role would be a key part of.
This programme with enable you to;
- Effectively map out your markets and conduct effective Business Development activities
- Work with clients on their briefs who are hiring across the EMEA region
- Use both technology and advertising to source top talent on behalf of our clients
- Coach candidates on the interview process, gathering feedback, managing expectations, and negotiating offers
This is an entry level position where you will be supported by great leadership, coaching, and mentoring. In return we are looking for someone who is;
- A high achiever with excellent communication and people skills
- A critical thinker with a passion for finding creative solutions and delivering them
- Motivated by providing a high-quality service that adds value to the team and wider business
Also, someone who has;
- A growth mindset and the ability to turn negatives into positives and to see challenges as opportunities
- Outstanding organisational skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and maintain a great eye for detail
What’s in it for you?
- Market leading commission plan
- Ability to quickly progress from Associate Recruitment Consultant through to Director on their Career Pathway
- International working opportunities
- Unlimited holiday
- Monthly incentive days
- Free Fruit/Breakfast
- 'Super Biller’ trips abroad
- Fine Diners Club
- Monthly socials
They are a growing business who are proud to have an amazing impact on both their clients’ and candidates’ futures, and they want to bring in people who want to be a part of that. There will not be a better opportunity like this to start your recruitment career. It is a brilliant opportunity offering fantastic potential for personal and professional development.
AT Talent was formed with the aim of placing high quality graduate and sales talent into high growth Recruitment agencies.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london recruitment jobs london graduate recruitment consultant talent
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£22,000 to £25,000 +UNCAPPED COMMISSION + INCENTIVES + BONUS
London, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland, Monument, Billingsgate
MDS Graduate Scheme - London & South
£22,000 to £23,000
South East, South West, London
£25000 to £30000
Junior Account Manager - Commercial Finance
28k Base, 35 to 40k OTE + Great Benefits
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£24,000 to 40,000 OTE year one
Spencer Ogden Ltd
London, International, International (Europe)
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London
£20,000 to £45,000
London, Nationwide, International (Europe), Chelsea, Brompton