Graduate Recruitment Consultant
All of our company Directors started with us as Graduate Recruitment Consultants! A bold statement that you don’t hear very often but it is true, at Leap29 we are committed to developing successful careers for graduates that join our business.
There are multiple factors to creating success in a recruitment position, of course hard work and dedication is key but elements such as the company, training and development, culture, support and the market opportunities are equally important. That is what makes Leap29 a unique opportunity that could lead you to a massively successful career.
Leap29 are a global recruitment solutions provider that have been established for over 20 years, we are a team of 50+ people, mainly based at our head office in South Manchester. Opportunities to work internationally once fully trained are not just a possibility but actively encouraged.
Our 4 Key Pillars that shape our culture:
- Our People’s Partnership – become a partner in a business not just an employee, our employees share a 20% stake in Leap29 and regularly benefit from the growth of the business.
- Our Progression – we have a talent growth programme to help you fast track a career to Director level
- Our People – we celebrate success together, support and collaborate.
- Our Work-life balance – with flexible hours, bonus leave and hybrid working we have this covered.
- Graduates earning around £35k in their first year
- All our senior leadership team and directors have been in your shoes, all have joined as graduates and grew through the talent growth programme
- Our top biller last year was a graduate in her 2nd year of employment with Leap29
- Top Billers earn between £100-£150k
Our Investment in you:
- Dedicated mentor to coach and guide you throughout your career
- Access to online learning library
- Future leadership training with an external coach
- Strengthen Leadership training provided to all leaders
- Time and support to help you succeed
What you will earn:
Year 1 £22-35k OTE, Year 2 £35-65k OTE, Year 3 £75k + OTE
At Leap29, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. We recognise we are not all the same and that is our greatest strength, we believe to provide the best quality service globally to both our clients and candidates, that requires a diverse team. We are actively working to build a more diverse Leap29 and cultivate a sense of belonging for all that join our team, we welcome all applications and encourage applicants from minority groups, particularly those underrepresented within the recruitment industry.
You may have seen us in the Sunday Times Top 100 lists in recent years, or maybe in the news for winning the International Trade Award.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs manchester recruitment jobs manchester graduate recruitment consultant leap29
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Associate Business Consultant
North West, Manchester
Waste and Environmental Management Graduate Programme
Babcock International Group
South West, East Midlands, Nationwide, Bristol, Leicester
People Management Graduate 2023
Yorkshire, Bradford, Leeds
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Data Science Graduate Programme
Remote (work from home), South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£24,000 to 40,000 OTE year one
Spencer Ogden Ltd
London, International, International (Europe)