Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant – LHi Group - Technology/ Life Science/Renewable Energy– City of London
• Just graduated from university and unsure what to do next?
• Seeking an exciting new career for 2022?
• Are you passionate, ambitious, hardworking, and motivated?
• Want to be appreciated and rewarded for your hard work?
Then a Trainee Recruitment Role at LHi Group is for you!
LHi Group Ltd., an international recruitment agency who placed #1 on Best Companies’ Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021, #1 on the Top 50 mid-sized companies in London 2021 and #6 on the Top 100 mid-sized companies in the UK 2021. Needless to say, our impact is making waves and are looking for those to make a difference with us.
- Being the middle man between the client and candidate, sourcing, interviewing, negotiating, and closing deals
- Approach and source potential candidates to qualify them (mostly done by phone, email or virtual meetings – traveling for face-to-face meetings will be encouraged when safe to do so
- Being an expert in your market-owning your desk and being able to consult your clients/candidates on their hiring/job hunting needs
- Posting adverts on numerous job boards
- Business Development: Building and developing relationships with new and existing clients and candidates and generating leads
What we are looking for:
- Career Minded individual
- A willingness to learn
- Great communication skills are key
- Strong Interpersonal skills who can make connections quickly
- Someone who is ready to join our “Good Humans” ethos
- Previous experience in sales or telecoms would be preferred
- Drive and ambition
- Hungry for success and not afraid to be money driven
Earnings: Competitive base salary with uncapped commission so the harder you work the more you’ll get.
Realistic average earnings at around £30,000 - £35,000 in first year, if you’re a hard worker and it’s been done before, £50k.
Training: With our award-winning training academy, which involves a 12week training scheme from a specialised recruiter who will be there to guide you every step of the way from strengthening your negotiation skills, sourcing, engagement, sales skills and business development.
Progression: Unlike other jobs, at LHi we make sure there’s a clear plan of your progression and what route you want to take also what you need to be doing to achieve that next progression.
Family culture: Being a part of a friendly team where you can ask anyone anything, going out for socials, trips, summer and Christmas parties and more.
If this sounds like you or something you’re interested in get in touch!
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people’s differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi’s people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
If this sounds like something you’ll be interested in please do send me over your CV as we’re currently hiring!
We are LHi. A group company consisting of four specialist, non-competing brands spanning the UK, Europe and North America.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :graduate recruitment consultant b2b sales telecommunications lhi
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Basic: £25,000 TO £35,000 / OTE £40,000 TO £120,000
North West, Liverpool city centre
Graduate Sales Executive
London, The East, West Midlands, North West, North East, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland, Birmingham, Manchester, Eye, Jesmond & Spital Tongues
Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Best Medium Sized Recruitment Company!!)
23,000 to 35,000
Gravitas Recruitment Group
London, North West, Yorkshire, International, Leeds, Manchester
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train - Nationwide
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
Data Science Graduate Programme - Nationwide
Remote (work from home), Nationwide
MDS Graduate Scheme - Nationwide & Ireland
£22,000 to £23,000
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland