Graduate Recruitment Consultant
We are looking for business minded graduates looking to build their career within Recruitment.
£25,000 starting basic salary
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London.
London EC3V 0HR
Who are we.
McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy established in 1987 with offices throughout the UK (London, Manchester, Edinburgh, and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai, Singapore and Warsaw. Since our inception we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent mainly within the Tech industry but we also have highly successful HR and Marketing divisions too.
If you want a successful and financial rewarding career in recruitment – That’s exactly what we offer. Apply online and our Talent team will be in-touch.
What we are looking for.
We are looking for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our IT division. You will be trained on all aspects of the Recruitment role by some of the best billers in the market, and whilst your initial role will centre around Resourcing & Head Hunting, you will have the option to progress into a 360 Recruitment role after the first 6 months.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the best Recruitment businesses in the market, with a longstanding global name, a professional and credible reputation and a large and prestigious client platform within the Financial and Asset Management markets.
- Resourcing & Head-Hunting using LinkedIn, job boards and other suitable sources
- Qualifying candidates to identify the best senior level talent in market
- Managing candidate process from sourcing to CV submission to presenting offers
- Assist with organising interviews, collecting feedback & other support as necessary
- Ensure the recruitment system is kept up to date with candidate information
- Providing professional correspondence with candidates
- Building long term relationships with candidates, networking & lead generation
- Attending networking events and conferences
What we are looking for from you!
- A driven, sales focussed individual
- A strong work ethic
- Confidence, intelligence and credibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Ability to multitask and work in a busy environment
- Someone who enjoys working in a high preforming sales environment.
We can offer you;
- A reputable, long standing, global brand
- Structured training from our L&D team + on going coaching throughout your career with us.
- Clear promotion opportunities.
- Autonomy & Flexible working
- An experienced, driven & supportive team
- You will have the opportunity to recruit both Contract and Permeant roles
- Starting Graduate Salary in our London Office £25,000 plus commission
- Excellent incentives
If you are a recent graduate and would like to find out more about , please get in touch with Linda Kurth at email@example.com or call 07950 098121
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
Our people are not our most valuable assets – they’re our only assets. We know that the firm’s success comes from the success of its employees.
We’re looking for people who want to succeed. People who are driven to rapidly progress their career and be generously rewarded for their hard work. People who enjoy the thrill of the chase, but also relish the satisfaction that comes from delivering a professional and high-quality service to candidates and clients.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london recruitment jobs london graduate recruitment consultant mcgregor boyall
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£22,500 to 40,000 OTE year one
Spencer Ogden Ltd
Graduate Programme 2022 - South
DHL Global Forwarding
South East, South West, London, Hayes, Chertsey, Lyne
Graduate Recruitment Role - Life Science
£20,400 to £23,500 + Uncapped Commission
1Hays Specialist Recruitment Ltd.
Talent Acquisition Executive
£23,000 to 27,000
£25,000 to £27,000 dependent upon location
London, The East, Peterborough