Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Company: NES Fircroft
Job Title: Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £25k basic + extensive bonus package
The world's leading supplier of technical recruitment, NES Fircroft is an award-winning workforce solutions specialist that provides candidates across the Oil & Gas, Power and Renewables, Life Science, Chemical, Automotive and Mining sectors worldwide. With decades of success delivering engineering experts to their global clients, NES Fircroft have access to the best talent wherever it may be in the world.
Celebrating 4 decades of success, NES Fircroft's expertise and reputation has grown impressively. With a rebranding back in 2011, the next year it was sold to AEA Investors in 2012 for £234m, more than three times as much as it was valued six years previously. Enjoying a network of offices in over 48 locations around the globe, NES Fircroft are superbly placed to deliver a fantastic recruitment service to a wide range of the world's leading companies.
They are now looking for highly motivated, ambitious graduates with a passion for success to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to embark on a career with an exciting, growing enterprise that values the development and future of their employees!
Graduate Recruitment Consultant Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Excellent commission structure that takes your Y1 total earnings higher!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential - you will continually be offered fantastic training, an excellent opportunity to earn whilst you learn!
- Incentive company holidays that reward success
- Company phone and laptop
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes - you will be recognised and rewarded for your success
- Pension contributions
- Flexible working - working from home and a fun, modern office space are both options; you have control over where you work
- Opportunities to work from any of their European offices with accommodation provided for the duration!
Graduate Recruitment Consultant Role:
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the sector in focus , their offering and the markets they operate within, in order to have valuable conversations with candidates
- Identify and build long-term relationships with the best candidates in a chosen sector through effective search techniques
- Act as the initial point of contact for potential candidates and determine the next steps for each individual moving forward
- Evaluating the relevance and potential of candidates through thorough screening processes to secure commitment before proposing individuals to clients
- Manage and maintain the company CRM system, ensuring all recruitment related activity is input accurately and efficiently
- This role will give you strong understanding of recruitment fundamentals and the industry knowledge needed for a successful career in the technical staffing industry.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Comfortable working in target-driven environments
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- A positive can-do attitude
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Results-driven and resilient individual, who is eager to learn
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs manchester graduate recruitment consultant pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
£30,000 to £35,000
Asphalt Group Limited
South East, South West
Graduate Sales Executive
London, The East, West Midlands, North West, North East, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland, Birmingham, Manchester, Eye, Jesmond & Spital Tongues
Consulting Graduate Programmes - EY
London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester
Technology Risk Graduate Programme - EY
South West, London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Manchester
Graduate Management Trainee - Manchester
North West, Manchester
Technology Graduate Programmes - EY
London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Manchester