Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Do you want to join a recruitment company that is going to double in size in the next 6 months?
How about a business that has had 6 record months back to back?
Want to join a business where you will be focused on international roles focused on placing people who help power the internet? This could be for you!
Who are we recruiting for?
Founded in 2013 and growing to 60 heads this year, this business focused on placing tech experts in Asia, Europe, and the USA. There is particular growth in the US team so if you want to move to New York that is an option - but UK more than fine too! They are the only niche experts in this space which have enabled them to grow throughout the pandemic.
Expect a social culture, but one where each member of staff cares about each other and the journey the company is on. The company has staff retention of 90% against an industry average of 60%. TRM has placed over 15 candidates at this business over the last 3 years- every single one is still there - and every single one earned commission within 3 months! One billed £100k in March 2021 (£30k commission!)
You will be joining established teams operating initially as a 180 consultant before quickly progressing into a 360 recruitment consultant. Bear in mind this is a SALES role!! On a day to day basis you will be:
- Headhunting senior tech professionals on a global basis
- Business development securing new customers for the business
- Managing the candidate and client through the process
- Writing job adverts
- Having drinks with the team on Friday after a great week :-)
- High chance of earning over £35,000 + first year (many earn more) and £100,000 by year three! - You'll meet people who have done this in the interview process!
- Chance to manage a team within 18 months
- International offices are being opened - want to move to New York, Amsterdam....?
- Equity - everyone has a chance for equity in the firm - if so, there's a chance for a 6 figure payout following an event! (This is long-term 6/7 years!)
What Profile do you need to apply?
- Ideally a degree
- Highly motivated
- Demonstrable examples of pushing yourself
- Sport to a high standard is a plus
- Must NOT have an ego - this is a nice team so no egos wanted!
TRM Recruitment will provide you access exclusive graduate opportunities that will enable you to realise your unique career goals in the recruitment sector
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london recruitment jobs london graduate recruitment consultant trm
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Commercial Banking Graduate Scheme
7Lloyds Banking Group
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - West End, London - Trident
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Graduate Management Trainee - Nationwide
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Recruitment Grad Scheme - London - Immediate Start
23,000 to 35,000
Gravitas Recruitment Group
Business Graduate Programme - Lloyd's
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£20,000 to £35,000
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London