Graduate Recruitment Consultant - 2019 Graduates
- £21000 to £22000 per annum + OTE
- Apply by:
- 7th May 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - 2019 Graduates!
Role: Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £21,000 (Year 1 OTE £30,000)
Location: Central London Offices
Start date: Immediate Start Dates!
- Ambitious, supportive working environment
- Competitive salary package with uncapped commission structure
- Graduate Development Training Scheme tailored to you
- Performance based incentives - Trips to the Alps, music festivals ect!
- Subsidised gym membership & cycle to work scheme
- Prosecco and beer every Friday!!!
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will join a fun, unique work environment and benefit from award-winning training straight from the start.
A successful Graduate Recruitment Consultant will source and develop new business leads and manage valuable accounts, all whilst delivering impeccable service to both clients and candidates.
Daily tasks for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Identifying potential candidates through email, telephone and face-to-face interviews
- Developing valuable relationships with new and continuing businesses
- Maintaining client and candidate information efficiently through our internal database and job-boards
A successful Graduate Recruitment Consultant will be:
- University educated (2.2 or higher)
- Strong work ethic
- Ambitious and driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive nature (a sporting background is a benefit)
- Sales or recruitment experience highly valued (but not needed!) - this could be: Telesales, Door-to-door, Estate Agency, Promotion, Recruitment, B2B sales
If you think you'd be well suited to this role and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Millie Hodgkinson at Graduate Fasttrack on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Sign up for job alerts - its free