Graduate Recruitment Consultant (2019 Graduates!)
- £20K (OTE £35K Year 1, £50K year 2, £80K negotiable + benefits + OTE + bonus + expenses with salary review
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
GRAVITAS 2019 GRADUATE PROGRAMME - 2019 GRADUATES
LONDON, LEEDS OR MANCHESTER OFFICES - **AWARD WINNING PROGRAMME! **
Gravitas are on the hunt for top tier graduates looking to become Trainee Recruitment Consultants in 2019; do you think what you have what it takes to be a successful Recruitment Consultant?
Are you hard working, ambitious and, money motivated? Why not consider a career in Recruitment??
We are a market leader in placing professionals into our client base – and developing long, rewarding career for graduates who want more than the standard 9-5.
Recruitment Consultant- Responsibilities:
• You will work closely with Gravitas' Clients to source Candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques.
• Acting as a Brand Champion and influencing Clients and Candidates to see Gravitas as the 'Recruitment Partner of Choice.
• Networking, business development and meeting financial services, digital and public sector professionals.
• Responsibilities can change based on your work, there will be full training and support provided to make sure you can do the role to the best of your ability.
• Building a database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium and long term and contributing positively to a High-Performance Sales Culture, thoroughly implementing training and achieving all personal KPI and activity goals.
Recruitment Consultants - Benefits:
• £18K-£20K basic salary ( OTE £35K+ first year, £50K+ second year, £80K+ third year)
• High commission - no threshold (Top earners taking home over £180K per year - from less than 3 years in the business)
• Award winning training and development programme
• The opportunity to be developed through to Director
• Paid for holidays include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
• Modern city centre offices – want to work right next to the iconic Gherkin at London Liverpool Street? How about the exclusive Spinningfields in Manchester? Or our prime location in Park Row Leeds?
• Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants, massages and MUCH more
Recruitment Consultant - What do we look for?
Any degree (we hire graduates from across Business, Humanities, Sciences, Arts and beyond!)
• Resilience, ambition, competitive and great people skills.
• An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition both financially and professionally.
• The role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. We will train you through our comprehensive consultant development programme.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals.
Sign up for job alerts - its free