|Salary:||£18K to 20K (OTE £35K+ first year!) + benefits + OTE + expenses + salary review|
|Location:||London, North West, Yorkshire, Leeds, Manchester, Central London|
Gravitas - Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Award winning Graduate Programme!)
Central London, Leeds or Manchester offices
*AWARD WINNING GRADUATE RECRUITMENT PROGRAMME*
Gravitas are on the hunt Recruitment Consultants; do you think what you have what it takes to be a successful Recruitment Consultant?
Are you hard working, ambitious and, money motivated? Why not consider a career in Recruitment??
Gravitas is an international recruitment company with offices in London, Leeds, Manchester, Hong Kong and Singapore (soon to the USA, Europe and more!). We are a market leader in placing professionals into our client base – and developing long, rewarding career for graduates who want more than the standard 9-5.
• Princess Royal - Winner
• 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter
• 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2016
• 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2015
• The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for 2016
• The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for 2015
• Best Companies 2016
• Best Companies 2016
• Recruiter Fast 50 2016
• Recruiter Hot 100 (2014, 2015 and 2016)
• Top 500 Recruitment Companies 2015
• Recruiter's Investing in Talent Awards 2016
Recruitment Consultant- Responsibilities
- You will work closely with Gravitas' Clients to source Candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques.
- Acting as a Brand Champion and influencing Clients and Candidates to see Gravitas as the 'Recruitment Partner of Choice.
- Networking, business development and meeting financial services, digital and public sector professionals.
- Responsibilities can change based on your work, there will be full training and support provided to make sure you can do the role to the best of your ability.
- Building a database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium and long term and contributing positively to a High-Performance Sales Culture, thoroughly implementing training and achieving all personal KPI and activity goals.
Recruitment Consultant- Requirements
What do you need?
•A degree (we are not fussy about what in!)
• Resilience, ambition, competitive and great people skills
· An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition both financially and professionally.
- The role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. We will train you through our comprehensive consultant development programme.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals
Recruitment Consultants - Benefits
- £18K - £20K starting basic salary (and first year OTE's £35K+)
- High commission - no threshold (Top earners taking home over £180K per year - from less than 3 years in the business)
- Award winning training and development programme
- The opportunity to be developed through to Director
- Paid for holidays include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
- Modern city centre offices – want to work right next to the iconic Gherkin at London Liverpool Street? How about the exclusive Spinningfields in Manchester? Or our prime location in Park Row Leeds?
- Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants, massages and MUCH more
If becoming a Recruitment Consultant sounds like the career for you and you want to find out more, please apply online or directly with a CV or get in touch with Ryan Sullivan in the Gravitas Manchester office.
Interviews taking place now – do not delay!
0161 667 0700
18000 plus OTE North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester ASAP
£18K to 20K (OTE £35K+ first year!) negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London, Central London, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester Ongoing
£20K plus benefits plus OTE South East, London, Central London, Nationwide ASAP
£18K plus benefits plus OTE North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester ASAP
£20000 to £35000 + uncapped commission plus benefits plus OTE Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP
£21,000 to £26,000 (OTE £50,000 Y1) depending on experience plus OTE South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£21,000 to £25,000 South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£22000 to £26,000 (OTE £50,000 Y1) plus OTE South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£23000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP