|Salary:||£18K to 20K (OTE £35K+ first year!) + benefits + OTE + expenses + salary review|
|Location:||London, North West, Yorkshire, Leeds, Manchester, Central London|
Gravitas - Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Award winning Graduate Programme!)
Central London, Leeds or Manchester offices
*AWARD WINNING GRADUATE RECRUITMENT PROGRAMME*
Gravitas are on the hunt Recruitment Consultants; do you think what you have what it takes to be a successful Recruitment Consultant?
Are you hard working, ambitious and, money motivated? Why not consider a career in Recruitment??
Gravitas is an international recruitment company with offices in London, Leeds, Manchester, Hong Kong and Singapore (soon to the USA, Europe and more!). We are a market leader in placing professionals into our client base – and developing long, rewarding career for graduates who want more than the standard 9-5.
• Princess Royal - Winner
• 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter
• 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2016
• 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2015
• The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for 2016
• The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for 2015
• Best Companies 2016
• Best Companies 2016
• Recruiter Fast 50 2016
• Recruiter Hot 100 (2014, 2015 and 2016)
• Top 500 Recruitment Companies 2015
• Recruiter's Investing in Talent Awards 2016
Recruitment Consultant- Responsibilities
- You will work closely with Gravitas' Clients to source Candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques.
- Acting as a Brand Champion and influencing Clients and Candidates to see Gravitas as the 'Recruitment Partner of Choice.
- Networking, business development and meeting financial services, digital and public sector professionals.
- Responsibilities can change based on your work, there will be full training and support provided to make sure you can do the role to the best of your ability.
- Building a database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium and long term and contributing positively to a High-Performance Sales Culture, thoroughly implementing training and achieving all personal KPI and activity goals.
Recruitment Consultant- Requirements
What do you need?
•A degree (we are not fussy about what in!)
• Resilience, ambition, competitive and great people skills
· An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition both financially and professionally.
- The role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. We will train you through our comprehensive consultant development programme.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals
Recruitment Consultants - Benefits
- £18K - £20K starting basic salary (and first year OTE's £35K+)
- High commission - no threshold (Top earners taking home over £180K per year - from less than 3 years in the business)
- Award winning training and development programme
- The opportunity to be developed through to Director
- Paid for holidays include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
- Modern city centre offices – want to work right next to the iconic Gherkin at London Liverpool Street? How about the exclusive Spinningfields in Manchester? Or our prime location in Park Row Leeds?
- Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants, massages and MUCH more
If becoming a Recruitment Consultant sounds like the career for you and you want to find out more, please apply online or directly with a CV or get in touch with Ryan Sullivan in the Gravitas Manchester office.
Interviews taking place now – do not delay!
0161 667 0700
£18K plus OTE North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Nationwide ASAP
£20K plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£18K to 20K (first year OTE £35K) negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses North West, Manchester ASAP
20000 plus OTE South East, London, Central London, Nationwide ASAP
20,000 negotiable plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP
£25K Year one OTE £40K London, Central London ASAP
£25000 to £40000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£24000 to £45000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus unpaid plus share scheme London ASAP
£22000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus share scheme London ASAP
£20 to 23k + uncapped commission plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London ASAP