Graduate Recruitment Consultant
The company based in London and is the industry leader in the FinTech market.
The business prides itself on providing bespoke and quality driven service to the FinTech sector.
As a result of continued success in recent years the business is looking to expand to match this growth by recruiting a number of new graduates.
The role on offer is in the company's flag ship office in London's financial sector.
- Generous basic salary, alongside commission scheme
- Ongoing and thorough training
- Company events and regular team socials
- Target-based incentives - i.e., Lunch Clubs
The Role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Initially a resource role with the opportunity to progress to the role of recruitment consultant
- Responsibilities include sourcing candidates to meet client's requirements
- Largely a telephone-based role, speaking to clients and candidates on a daily basis
- Building rapports with candidates and clients to meet their demands
- One to one training from leading consultants within the business you will learn the full 360-degree recruitment process
Role Requirements for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Recent graduates who have achieved a 2:1 or higher
- Resilient and money motivated individuals
- Applicants with a hunger for rapid career progression
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates who enjoy a fast paced, competitive environments
- Applicants must have strong sales ability, ideally demonstrated by experience
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :recruitment jobs london graduate recruitment consultant buchanan limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£20,000 to £35,000
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - London
£20,000 to £35,000 + Uncapped Commission
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trident International - London
30,000 to 40,000 OTE
Business - Graduate Programme 2022
South East, South West, London, West Midlands, Scotland, Birmingham, Brighton and Hove, Glasgow, Farnborough, Swindon
Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Private Equity)
£25,000 to £40,000
Remote (work from home), London
Fast Track Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£22,000 to £25,000 depending on experience
South East, Milton Keynes