Graduate Recruitment Consultant (180 Recruitment)
Are you looking for exceptional Academy training program to launch your career in recruitment?
Does it excite you to have the ability to fast track your career progression and increase your earning potential by truly partnering and adding value to your clients and candidates?
Would you like to work for an award-winning business whose strategic goal is to 'treat our employees better than any other business'?
This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Goodman Masson is an international, award-winning recruitment company with offices in London, Düsseldorf and New York (with more on the way very soon!). Our approach to training, developing and looking after our people is truly unique and has enabled us to become a market leader in Finance, Technology and RPO recruitment.
We are currently looking for ambitious graduates, or junior professionals with the commercial acumen, work ethic and confident communication skills required to build meaningful, long term candidate relationships to join our team in London!
You will provide hands on support to a high performing team of consultants that specialise in placing Finance or Technology professionals within our client base. There is no business development required in this position, you will be responsible for headhunting, screening and shortlisting candidates for our live vacancies and creating a pipeline of talent for future requirements!
Our comprehensive Academy Program will ensure you are given the skills and tools required to be a success! Our Academy is delivered by our in-house Learning & Development team, to give you a solid foundation for all aspects of the role:
Candidate acquisition through advertising current vacancies, reviewing applicants, proactively seeking referrals from clients and candidates, headhunting via LinkedIn, searching job boards and utilising our bespoke database.
Generating leads and market intelligence to share with your colleagues.
Registering candidates, ensuring all supporting documentation required has been gathered to facilitate a quick turnaround for our clients.
Interviewing candidates to gain an understanding of their experience to date, their competencies, their career aspirations and market intelligence
Briefing candidates on live vacancies and preparing candidates for client interviews.
Coordinating and attending networking events within your chosen market specialism.
Calendar management for interviews, in addition to sourcing candidate and client feedback.
Extending offers of employment to candidates and attaining references to ensure compliance.
We pride ourselves on training, developing and managing our employees' careers effectively. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from some of the most successful Consultants in the market and play a part in contributing to the business' success.
Our L&D team provide ongoing structured training across every level of your progression, and our hands-on Senior Management team play a critical role in training and coaching our people! A two-pronged approach that has created a business of high performers!!
• A highly motivated, organised and driven individual
• Articulate, credible and commercially savvy
• Confident to build a rapport with candidates at all levels of seniority
• Motivated to work in a fast paced, target driven environment
• Motivated by rewards and having the power to increase your earnings
• Resilience, tenacity and great integrity
• A degree in any discipline is desirable, but not essential
• An excellent work ethic and a collaborative team player
• A competitive salary and a great commission scheme paid monthly! (Top 10% in our industry)
• Excellent training & development (full academy training program when you join)
• An award-winning Benefits Boutique
• A 3.30pm finish every Friday!
• Student loan (we help YOU write off your debt with a 3-year payment plan!)
• Champagne Fridays
• Mortgage scheme (we help YOU get on the property ladder)
• Day off on your birthday
• Join our office Football, Netball or Running club
• Weekly visits from our in-house masseur, barber and beautician
• Annual Super Trip and Quarterly Lunches in leading restaurants for top performers
• Hours are Monday – Thursday 9.00am – 5.30pm and a 3.30pm finish every Friday
Click here to apply today or via the apply button below
Goodman Masson have 25+ years experience in placing great people into great companies across Finance, Tech and other areas.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :finance jobs london sales jobs london recruitment jobs london graduate recruitment consultant goodman masson
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2021 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Graduate Compliance Consultant
Up to £27000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trident International
30,000 to 40,000 OTE
Graduate Consulting Sales - Keyence
Keyence UK Ltd
London, West Midlands, North West, North East, Republic of Ireland, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Heathrow
Recruitment Grad Scheme - London - Immediate Start
23,000 to 35,000
Gravitas Recruitment Group
Graduate Recruitment Consultant (360 Recruitment)
£20,000 – £25,000