Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£18,000 Base Salary + Uncapped Commission (OTE Year 1 £35-40K) + Fast Track to Management Scheme
Are you bored of having no money? Are you ready to jump into the corporate world? If you have an outgoing personality, are good with people and happy to work hard to succeed in life, then Gravitas are interested in speaking with you!
We are looking to take on and train a select handful of graduates to become highly successful and top billing recruitment consultants in our stunning BRAND NEW office in St Peter's Square! All we ask for in return are hard-working individuals, with a positive attitude and a passion to succeed.
WHAT WE OFFER TO YOU?
• Attractive base salary - £18K // First year OTE £35K+
• High commission - uncapped & with no threshold
• Industry leading training and development programme
• Multiple consultants taking home taking home over £100K per year – from less than 3 years in the business
• Paid for holidays include: Goa, Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights - just for doing your job!
• Monthly Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants
• Accelerated careers (promotions based upon your own skill and performance not time served)
· Princess Royal Training Award - Winner
· 'Best Medium Sized Recruitment Company' - Global Recruiter 2018
· 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter 2017 & 2018
· Recruiter Awards - Best Back Office Support 2017 & 2018
· Listed in the FT Future 100 list
· Industry Awards 2018
· Recruiter’s Investing in Talent Awards 2016, 2017
· 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2015, 2016, 2017
· The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for 2015, 2016
· Best Companies 2016, 2017
· Recruiter Fast 50 2016
· Recruiter Hot 100 2014, 2015 and 2016
· Top 500 Recruitment Companies 2015
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM YOU?
This role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. Whilst the skill element is essential, we can train this through our industry leading Consultant Development Programme. You will be required to demonstrate the following competencies throughout your interview process;
• Work Ethic
• Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like you and you are interested in joining a growing and evolving meritocratic international firm, please apply online for immediate consideration. We are shortlisting for interviews now!
Or for more information, please visit our website or contact Rhona Williams in our London office.
Gravitas Recruitment Group
Gravitas Recruitment Group is a leading international recruitment consultancy, committed to delivering an unrivalled service in placing professionals to our client base.