Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- £20,000 to £25,000
- North West, Manchester
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you a bright graduate with strong written communication skills?
- We’re representing a Manchester based headhunting firm who partner with large Aerospace & Manufacturing firms in the USA.
- They’re looking to hire a Graduate Headhunter to source the best talent for their client’s businesses.
- They’re a high-growth consultancy who are becoming the premium brand in their market.
- The Directors have put a lot of time, thought, effort and money into creating a first-class business.
- This includes a massive investment in tech from day one - giving you all of the tools, you need to succeed & streamline your work.
- They breakdown recruitment into specialisms – allowing you to develop your career in line with your strengths and work as a team to offer an overall better quality of service.
- Encourage a collaborative environment, where you get paid and rewarded for every contribution across the team.
- They are based in a modern workspace where employees are encouraged to use the space in a way that suits them.
- Headhunting world-class talent in Aerospace & Defence for your key client accounts.
- Producing job advertisements, content & emails to cut through the noise and get the attention of the some of the busiest & highly skilled professionals in the US.
- Alongside this, you will receive industry renowned training and the latest technology to help you succeed.
What's in it for you?
- Average 1st year earnings of £35,000 (reaching 6 figures by year 3/4).
- Incentive team holidays & nights out to reward your successes – think Ibiza, skiing in the Alps & a day out at Cheltenham races.
- Modern workspace & first-class training & development.
- A move to their LA office in the future (if that’s of interest)
Apply now and we’ll be in touch with the details.
Our priority is to help you identify what you want to achieve, and give you all of the skills and support you’ll need to help you get there.
Higher Group Interview Reviews
10 October 2019
I had 2 stage interview. The interviews felt less like an interrogation and more like a conversation about if I would be a good fit for the role both professionally and within...
Sign up for job alerts - its free