Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Up to £23000 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus
- 21st December 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Do you enjoy working with people? Want to earn money in the big city? How does £35k in a highly sociable role sound?
The Role: Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Salary: Base - £23000, OTE - £35000
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
What the Company do:
Founded in 2008 the company are a world leading recruitment firm specialising in three areas of recruitment: HR, technology and process.
With offices located in London and Munich, they are now looking for three graduates to join their London recruitment team to accommodate their continued growth.
They have received numerous awards in their 11 years of business, these include: "Best Recruitment Agency to Work for", "11th 'Best Small Companies to Work for in the UK", "Best HR Recruitment Agency" and "Best IT/Technology Recruitment Agency"
Benefits of the Graduate Recruitment Consultant role:
- Competitive starting salary of £23000, rising with every promotion!
- Hit your recruitment targets and you are guaranteed to take home £35000 in your first year
- Huge earning potential in your first year due to uncapped commission
- Opportunity for quick progression if you put the work in, up to 2 promotions in your first year!
- Top floor London offices overlooking the river Thames
- Heavily incentivised to hit your targets. Previous incentives have included trips to Krakow, Barcelona and Porto.
- Dress down office culture
- Smartphone and laptop when you start, the company invests into new starters!
- Highly sociable office, weekly trips to the pub which goes straight onto expenses
- Free fitness classes and gym membership
What you will be doing:
- As a graduate recruitment consultant, you will be sourcing high quality candidates for your portfolio of clients.
- From day one you will be given large responsibility, dealing with both the client and the candidate side
- Every placement you make you will earn commission going straight onto your pay-check. This commission is uncapped, meaning huge earning potential!
- Highly sociable role, speaking to and building relationships with new and existing people
- Recent graduate from any discipline
- Highly incentivised for hard workers so a strong work ethic is essential
If you would love to work for a company with great benefits, and earning potential and think you have the relevant skills; then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Robert Castle at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free