Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- £25000 to £30000 per annum + bonus
- 18th December 2019
- Start date:
- December 2019
- Job type:
- Graduate job
My client is looking for super stars to come and join their expanding team. They are a Global Leaders in Data and Analytics Recruitment, they support Global Corporations through to Start Ups. They are looking for driven graduates that are driven and want to progress.
- Class pass/ Gym Membership
- Team trips away (Previous years they have been to Barcelona, Berlin, Paris and New York.
- Great office space - Free Barista on site at all times, free breakfasts on Mondays and Beer/Wine on tap from Thursdays at 3.
- Annual Ski Trip
- Team Day outs ( Ascot, Polo, Weekends away)
- Glory days when targets are hit (Escape room, Total Wipe-out assault course, paintballing)
- Free Yoga at lunch
- First 3-4 months - Candidate Consultant (£22k Basic Salary)- Conducting both telephone and face to face interviews with candidates, support with assessment centres, writing job advertisements
- Next 4-9 months - Recruitment Consultant (£25k Basic Salary)- - Managing the entire interview process from arranging interviews to providing feedback, attending client meetings and running assessment centres.
- 9months-1 year - Senior Recruitment Consultant (£27k Basic Salary) - During this time you will start working towards your Senior Consultant target. You will start to work more closely with clients, as well as being given more autonomy in the role, negotiating contract terms and continuing to work closely with both candidates and clients.
You will start to specialise in areas that you want to move into (candidate delivery, account management or business development) and taking on more responsibility in the business.
After the first year we would expect you to be working your way towards other targets such as Principle Consultant, Managing Consultant and Associate Director.
- A can do attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication
- A drive and passion in sales
- Previous Sales experience not essential but is desirable
- Recent Graduate (2017 - 2019)
If you feel this sounds like an opportunity for you please call me today, looking forward to hearing from you!
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free