Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- £24000.00 to £35000.00 per annum + OTE
- 10th December 2019
- Start date:
Are you a successful Graduate recruitment consultant, looking to join a supportive, progressive and thriving Business?
Here at Aspire, we are hiring across our market spaces, for tenacious Graduate Recruitment consultants, to join our rewarding team! Recruiting in the Digital, Media and Marketing sectors, from our offices in London, Singapore and Birmingham, we work with progressive, successful businesses. We offer you a clear path, great training, plus a very competitive salary package and benefits! Aspire is an award-winning recruitment agency, based in modern offices, just by Tottenham Court Rd. This fantastic location makes it easy for you to travel around London to develop your client base and means we are accessible to candidates across the City! It is a fast paced, varied role, in a close-knit, enthusiastic team, just waiting for someone to come on board!
Joining the Graduate team, means you will be helping Graduate and Junior candidates, get into entry level roles, across the media, corporate and digital space. The majority of roles you will be working with are entry-level sales positions, as well as some non-sales positions, across IT, Technology and Analytics. This recruitment consultant position will see you working with warm clients, so there is huge earning potential if you are motivated and driven to be successful. As well as bringing on new business and working closely with your clients, our graduate team are also able to enjoy hosting interviews for group hire's and even the 'Sales Workshop'; an afternoon to meet prospective candidates and brief them on sales roles we successfully work with.
- Work across a variety of client types and sectors, to boost your understanding of their business
- Follow up with potential and existing leads to bring on a variety of roles to fill
- Build credible relationships with our candidates, so you understand which sorts of roles they may be suited to
- Develop new client relationships to build your portfolio of jobs to expand your market knowledge
- Work closely with your colleague's, to understand their roles so that you can suggest potential candidates to help each other
- Previous recruitment or B2B Sales experience, to enable you to hit the ground running
- Money - Hungry, eager to earn some great money, will drive you to succeed and over achieve on targets
- Passion and enthusiasm for working with media, digital and technology companies to help you engage with your candidates
- A strong work ethic, with an enthusiastic personality, to allow you to build lasting relationships with your colleagues
- Willingness to learn about your market space and become a specialist in the area!
- Your strong communication skills will help you understand your clients and candidates needs
- Flexible working hours and working from Home incentives
- 'MOF' Committee, who work on incentives and events, to keep the team bonding and being rewarded for our hard work
- 80K Club - an incentive for top billers, to be rewarded by enjoying an afternoon off from work, being treated to fine dining and drinks
- Fruit and snacks in the office
- Friday afternoon drinks!
- Simply Health Benefits
If you want to join a fantastic company with incentives, rewards and benefits, then click 'APPLY' Now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free