Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- £22000 to £24000 per annum + OTE
- 1st December 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
A Recruitment Firm looking for a hungry graduate to join on their firm and to help with exponential growth of the company.
Our client who are experienced consultants deliver the highest calibre people and change professionals, across the UK and Internationally, through our Interim Management and Executive services. We are passionate about providing an honest, flexible and high quality service. We build lasting relationships with our candidates and clients, and deliver outcomes that both cost-effective and timely
- This company believes in helping graduates realise their full potential.
- Regular team sporting social events (England football, Queens, Ascot, Rugby 7s)
- Start your career in a team full of smart, inspiring people, brilliant team environment.
- Regular socials and activities. (Annual Christmas and Summer parties)
- Monthly lunch clubs in Michelin star restaurants
- Smart, trendy offices in a vibrant up and coming area of London. With an intriguing, sociable vibe with a beer tap and cocktails happy hour.
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Consistent Trips to work to various locations (E.G. NY, Cape Town, Paris, Berlin)
The successful candidate will be assisting experienced hunt hunters within the sector and will be required to:
- Source suitable candidates.
- Gaining candidates interest and establishing interview availability.
- Placing job adverts and monitoring responses.
- Keeping inbox well managed and organised.
- Registering candidates onto the system.
- Keeping the recruitment database up to date.
- Networking from Pinnacle Recruitment's database.
- Social Media, such as Linked In etc.
- Location : London
- Salary : £20- 25k basic salary + uncapped commission structure (1st year 35k OTE)
- Start date : Flexible dates
Successful candidates will have:
- Graduated 2:2 degree or above
- A bright, hungry and driven personality - essential for working in this dynamic environment
- Financially Driven and self-motivated
- Overachieved on the sporting field or in academics and have a drive and passion for success
- A history working in a sales or a commercial environment or the skillset and ability to do so
- Natural communication and presentation skills both on the phone and in person
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free