Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- + OTE
- 14th November 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Full Training provided OTE £35k+ (Uncapped Commission)
Are you a recent graduate looking for a career where your performance is truly rewarded, your commission is uncapped and the progression to manager in two to three years is a real possibility?
Phaidon International recruit across the STEM sector (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) placing highly specialised, rare talent into industry leading businesses on both a permanent and contract basis, last year we placed candidates into 63 countries from our 10 international locations!
Phaidon International is looking for new graduate recruitment consultants (our old one became CEO!) to join our expanding team both here and internationally. Voted "Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work for", we are a company that truly invests in our people with the vast majority of our Leadership team having started in the business as graduates.
Phaidon International is a rapidly expanding global staffing and recruitment company with 10 offices internationally across UK, Europe, USA and Asia - and we're only going to continue growing! We currently have 600 recruiters worldwide and due to our continued success we are looking to expand our current team to over 1000 recruiters worldwide by 2020. We were recently listed in the "INC 5000 List" which recognised us as one of the fastest growing companies in Europe 2018.
If you are a driven, inquisitive, emotionally intelligent and resilient graduate who can build rapport easily then you should join us on our journey!
As a graduate recruitment consultant you will be in charge of your own desk so initiative, self-motivation and leadership skills are a must!
You will have complete ownership of the recruitment process, including:
- Business development- through cold calling, lead generation, research and networking both on and offline.
- Client management- network, generate and sustain relationships with variety of clients.
- Researching the market-continually learning and staying on top of market trends.
- Securing the best professionals in the market-through calling CVs from internal and external databases as well as ad response and utilising LinkedIn and other social media sites.
- Assisting clients and candidates in finding recruitment and hiring solutions.
- Managing both sides of the relationships throughout the interview process in order to provide a best in class service to client and candidates alike resulting in successful placements.
- Achieving and smashing targets!
Our promise to you as a successful recruiter is:
- Competitive entry-level basic salary.
- Uncapped commission on a sliding scale up to 50%.
- Monthly Michelin Star restaurant incentives.
- Company-paid-for holidays; Vegas, Ibiza, Berlin, etc.
- A fun, like-minded culture all driven to succeed.
- 24 paid holidays annually with ½ day on birthdays
- Incentive driven targets with the chance to win a Rolex!
- Open-plan office - everyone is in arms reach!
- Career progression - Inc. opportunity to relocate internationally after 12months
Having won and been shortlisted for over 55 independent awards including The Queen's Award for Enterprise, The Sunday Times Best Company to Work for and a National Best and Brightest Company to Work for (Best and Brightest) it's clear to see why Phaidon International is a great place for graduates to kick-start their career in recruitment.
Join us on our journey to becoming the UK's leading provider of Rare Talent into the STEM sector
Apply today with your updated CV and join our Graduate intake this 2019.
Sign up for job alerts - its free