Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- £22000 to £27000 per annum + OTE
- 27th September 2019
- Start date:
- October 2019
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Salary: 22K - 23K OTE £40K
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a recent graduate with an interest in climate change, the environment and clean energy and want to be part of an expanding successful business. My client is looking for super driven individuals to come and join their team.
About the Company:
My client is a specialist recruitment company focused on the global clean energy industry. They have a vision of a zero carbon future, and clean energy being the essential component to this.
- Ski Trip to the Alps
- Free Breakfast and Lunches
- Gym Pass including Class Pass
- Healthcare cover
- Generous Holiday allowance 25 days
- Early Finishes on Friday
- Annual trip to somewhere in the Sun (Team's choice)
- Team Day outs ( Ascot, Polo, Weekends away)
- Glory days when targets are hit ( Escape room, Total Wipe-out assault course, paintballing)
- Yoga at lunch
- Flexi Time (allowing a more work and lifestyle balance)
- Fun and Vibrant Office (Pool table, Football Table, Free Breakfast, Tea and Coffee.)
- Holiday Benefits (A week's holiday you can either use or sell, if you sell you can add £500 to your pay packet.)
- A can do attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Previous Sales experience not essential but is desirable
- Recent Graduate 2014 - 2019
- People that are focused on making companies green.
- Languages would be desirable but not essential
Throughout your first year, you will be supported with on the job training as you strive through the business and you will be supported with your personal and professional development, with some appealing pay rises along the way!
- First 3-4 months - Resourcer- Conducting both telephone and face to face interviews with candidates, support with assessment centres, writing job advertisements
- Next 4-9 months - Recruitment Consultant (£25k Basic Salary) - Managing the entire interview process from arranging interviews to providing feedback, attending client meetings and running assessment centres.
- 9months-1 year - Senior Recruitment Consultant (£27k Basic Salary) - During this time you will start working towards your Senior Consultant target. You will start to work more closely with clients, as well as being given more autonomy in the role, negotiating contract terms and continuing to work closely with both candidates and clients.
You will start to specialise in areas that you want to move into (candidate delivery, account management or business development) and taking on more responsibility in the business.
After the first year we would expect you to be working your way towards other targets such as Principle Consultant, Managing Consultant and Associate Director, earning up to £40K plus.
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free