Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- £20k to £30K + benefits + bonus
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you tenacious, ambitious and looking to be rewarded for your efforts?
It’s the perfect time to join Robert Half - we’re expanding our teams off the back of strong business growth and internal promotions. Our Robert Half Finance and Accounting Division, one of the strongest brands in the UK, are hiring graduates to start their recruitment careers in Cambridge.
Based in the heart of Cambridge , you’ll fit right into our culture if you have high standards, real integrity, plenty of self-motivation, and you love a challenge! You will be responsible for attracting finance and accounting talent, conducting face-to-face interviews and maintaining ongoing and regular contact with your candidates.
In return, we’ll offer a competitive base salary, an industry-leading bonus plan with uncapped commission, and a genuinely world-class training programme which focuses on growing your skills so you can build a long-term career with us. As we’ve been in business for over 70 years, we also have a deep database and significant investments in technology and marketing to offer you a great working environment and culture.
What will your responsibilities include?
- As a graduate recruitment consultant, you’ll focus on building your network of candidates in Cambridge , attracting finance and accounting candidates looking for their next role.
- To attract the best job seekers in the market, you’ll be able to take advantage of our existing database, our extensive marketing and advertising campaigns, job boards, social media and websites, business contacts and direct recruiting.
- Once you receive interested candidates, you’ll interview them to evaluate their skills and understand their job preferences, ready to match them to the right hiring manager.
- The role involves extensive liaison with team-mates to accomplish business growth goals. Collaboration and networking are essential tools to access expertise to grow your business and useful referrals.
- To be successful, it’s critical you focus on delivering exceptional customer service to your customers and internal colleagues, always exceeding their expectations. When you make a successful placement, you’ll experience how rewarding it can be when you help them meet their career goals.
What experience do you need?
- Our successful graduate recruitment consultants are self-confident, enthusiastic, possess a strong work ethic, and thrive in a competitive team-driven environment.
- Prior experience in sales is an advantage, although we are interested to hear from "high-achievers" from other disciplines.
- You’ll need excellent planning skills and be able to multi-task as you work on different projects and support your colleagues and candidates.
- Based in Cambridge, this is the ideal role if you’re looking for new challenge and a company that offers you real long-term career options.
What salary, benefits and work culture are on offer?
- We are committed to your continuous career success. With over 70 years in the business, our graduates training programs are tried, tested and constantly refined to support your career development.
- We’ve built a positive, inclusive work environment designed to fuel your career and help you thrive. Our aim is to help you feel valued, fulfilled and proud to be a part of Robert Half.
- A competitive and uncapped commission structure allows you to maximise on your success.
- Our spectacular global and national recognition events allow our top performers to fly to an all-inclusive trip to Las Vegas with an invite to our annual Reach for the Stars awards. We also reward with Michelin star lunches to our high-achievers in the business.
- Comprehensive benefits including a holiday purchase scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance, a company pension scheme and a car allowance.
- We also have discounted offers and savings at multiple UK retailers.
- In return for your efforts, you'll have the backing of working for the leading professional recruiter.
Sign up for job alerts - its free