Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- + OTE
- Apply by:
- 28th August 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London - OTE £35,000+
- Do you want to work and live abroad?
- Do you want to work in a role where you are rewarded in correlation to your own success?
- Do you want to work somewhere where you can progress quickly
If you answered yes to any of the above, please read on as this role as a Consultant in Executive Search could be for you!
Phaidon International is a rapidly expanding global Staffing and Recruitment Company with 11 offices internationally across UK, Europe, USA and Asia, recently listed in the "INC 5000 List" which recognised us as one of the fastest growing companies in Europe 2018. We currently employ 700 recruiters worldwide and due to our continued success we are looking to expand our current team to over 1100 recruiters worldwide by 2020. We were recently listed
Voted "Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work for", we are a company that truly invests in our people with the vast majority of our Leadership team having started in the business as graduates. No experience is required, we will provide you will full training of up to 60 hours in year one (the UK average is 26 hours). The average age of a Manager here is 25 years old and our CEO actually started as a Trainee Recruiter in the business!
What you will be doing as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Business development - through cold calling, lead generation, research and networking both on and offline.
- Client management - networking, generating and sustaining relationships with a variety of clients.
- Researching the market - continually learning and staying on top of market trends.
- Securing the best professionals in the market through calling CVs from internal and external databases as well as ad response and utilising LinkedIn and other social media sites.
- Assisting clients and candidates in finding recruitment and hiring solutions.
- Managing both sides of the relationships throughout the interview process in order to provide a best in class service to client and candidates alike resulting in successful placements.
- Achieving and smashing targets!
Phaidon International's promise to you as a successful Graduate Recruitment Consultant is:
- Competitive entry-level basic salary.
- Uncapped commission on a sliding scale up to 50%.
- Monthly Michelin Star restaurant incentives.
- Company-paid-for holidays; Las Vegas, Ibiza, Berlin, etc.
- A fun, like-minded culture all driven to succeed.
- 24 paid holidays annually with ½ day on birthdays
- Incentive driven targets with the chance to win a Rolex!
- Open-plan office - everyone is in arms reach!
- Career progression - including opportunity to relocate internationally after 12months.
What do you need to be successful in Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- Good communication both written and oral.
- An ability to work independently and within a team.
- A competitive nature.
- A desire to be successful.
If you are interested in learning more about working in Recruitment with Phaidon International, please hit apply to find out more!
Sign up for job alerts - its free