Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- £22000 to £24000 per annum + OTE
- Apply by:
- 22nd July 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you back from a music festivial; broke, tired and unemployed? Dont worry there is more to look forward to than the new series of Stranger Things..
Are you driven to succeed? Are you money hungry? Do you want a career that you can quickly progress in? Then look no further..
£22,000-24,000 Basic (OTE £45,000)
Start date : ASAP
Job type : Permanent
- Uncapped Commission
- Award winning training programme
- Fast Career progression
- 5* Quarterly Holidays incentives (skiing, Miami, Amsterdam, Ibiza)
- Free gym membership
- Work socials (Royal Ascot, Wimbledon, Henley, Wembley)
- Monthly award packages (Rolex watches, Michelin Star Dinners)
- 22 days holiday, office closure over Christmas
- Birthday off
Our client is an IT and Technology recruitment agency and are looking for a couple of recent Graduate Recruitment Consultants to join their team! My client is looking for 2 Graduate Recruitment Consultants to join there award winning training programme. Training will be provided from the beginning but our client is looking for driven, money motivated individuals that will take the training in their stride and progress quickly.
- Join a growing team of exceptional Consultants and assist in the identification of senior candidates.
- Utilise a mix of headhunting and database management to identify, qualify and place senior IT and Technology candidates into to some of London's leading companies.
- Receive full training, career development and fast track progression into a 360-client managing recruitment role.
- No two days are the same and you will constantly be developing your Business Acumen and creating long lasting relationships across the Finance Industry.
- Degree Educated, BA or Sc with a 2.2 or Higher from a university
- Hard Work ethic
- Innately curious looking to learn and enjoy a new challenge
- Money motivated attitude
- Competitive Nature - preferable played sport at a high level
- An engaging and polite 'people' person who enjoys building new relationships.
- A target driven person who does whatever it takes to succeed.
Sign up for job alerts - its free