Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Up to £22000 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus
- Apply by:
- 21st June 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Bored of constantly working yet always being skint? Want a fast-paced career in the big city? How does £40k in London sound? All you need is a degree and a drive for success!
The Role: Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £22,000 Base, £40,000 OTE
Location: London - Piccadilly
Start Date: ASAP
Benefits of the Graduate Recruitment Consultant role:
- Competitive base salary of £22,000 which rises with every promotion
- You will take home £40,000 in your first year if you hit your sales targets
- Uncapped commission structure meaning huge earning potential
- Top floor London offices based in Piccadilly with wall to wall windows
- Social office environment often found out of work socials
- Fast and clear progression routes; hit your targets and you will be promoted. Previous recruitment consultants have been promoted numerous times in their first year
- Frequent incentives for high performers, all you need to do id hit your targets! Previous trips included Berlin, Amsterdam and Budapest
- Free gym membership and fitness classes for all employees
Market leaders in white collar recruitment in the property industry in both the public and private sector. Due to continued growth they are now looking to expand their highly successful London office with plans to expand to new offices in Europe.
Having been in the industry for over 14 years they have established themselves as market leaders in the property industry, with a massive portfolio of clients. Their specific niche in the market includes placing professionals into town planning, real estate finance, quantity surveying and project management!
As a graduate recruitment consultant, you will be matching high calibre white collar candidates to suitable positions in the company's large portfolio of clients. You will be responsible for not only finding candidates for the roles already on the books but also helping to develop business by networking with key decision makers inside other businesses to help build upon this portfolio of clients.
For every placement you make a percentage of the fee will go onto your paycheck in the form of commission. Working with both perm and temp contracts with an average deal size of £15,000. Due to this it means the earning potential in this role is huge!
- A recent graduate with a degree in any discipline
- Due to the role being meritocratic a strong work ethic is essential
- Must be a go getter with high initiative as the role incudes high levels of autonomy
If you would love to work for a company with great benefits, and earning potential and think you have the relevant skills; then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Robert Castle at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Sign up for job alerts - its free