Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- £20 to 22k + £15K OTE + benefits
- North West, Manchester
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Higher Graduates are currently working with a Times Top 100 "Best Small Company to Work For 2018", based in Manchester, who are actively looking for their next wave of graduate talent! They are set to double in size in the next 5 years!
As a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, your role will be:
- - To source top quality talent for your clients' business.
- - Using excellent communication and sales skills to generate clients and candidates.
- - Generation of advertising media for your job roles.
- - Managing of the recruitment process.
You will benefit from industry leading perks, such as:
- - Company car packages (BMWs & Mercedes)
- - Trips to Vegas
- - Lunch clubs
- - Uncapped commission, £35k+ in year 1
- - Award winning training. £12,500 spent on each new starter!
The Graduate Talent Consultant will be joining a young and energetic team and so you need be sociable, money-motivated and wiling to put in the hours and work needed to be successful!
Sign up for job alerts - its free