Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- £18,000 to 30,000 negotiable depending on experience + stock options + benefits + OTE + bonus + expenses pro rata + share scheme
- North West, Manchester
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £18-22k Basic (First year OTE £35k)
Sector: Creative, Marketing & Recruitment
My client is currently searching for hard-working, enthusiastic graduates to join their small team to become a graduate recruitment consultant in the creative market.
A graduate recruitment consultant in this company will become an expert in the field and will work with some of the largest companies as well as tiny start-ups in the creative sectors.
As a graduate recruitment consultant you can expect rapid career progression into senior positions as well as vast potential earnings with their great commission structure.
You will receive market leading training by the Directors and senior team leaders.
The company offers a graduate recruitment consultant a relaxed but driven working environment for hard-working and motivate graduates to thrive.
A graduate recruitment consultant will be:
- - Driven and motivated: the harder you work the more you will earn and the higher you will progress.
- - Personality led: you will be building strong lasting professional relationship with both clients and candidates.
- - Organised: you must be efficient with your time, you will be busy and your time is precious.
- - Resilient: There will be set backs, a successful graduate recruitment consultant will keep going and not let it effect their focus.
The roles of a graduate recruitment consultant involves:
- - Sourcing new candidates through advertising, networking, research and headhunting.
- - Qualifying candidates, arranging interviews and managing interview processes.
- - Guiding candidates and clients through the hiring process, offering advice and coaching where needed.
- - Managing the offer process - negotiating salary, pay rates and ensuring both your client and candidate are happy with the offer.
If you are a recent graduate, looking for a job where the harder you work the more you will achieve and earn, then apply please apply here or get in contact with Nick Gandhi directly at 'This Is Prime'.
Prime are the leading graduate training and recruitment company in Manchester. Get in contact for advice, training and placement into this role.
Sign up for job alerts - its free