Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- 20 to 22k base + Commission (OTE up to 40k) negotiable + benefits + OTE + expenses with salary review
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
What motivates you? Money? Fast career progression? The desire to be the best at what you do?
Do you have the drive, self-confidence, determination and resilience to thrive in a fast-paced Recruitment environment?
McGregor Boyall are currently looking to hire Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Consultants to be part of our rapidly growing but well established London Office.
Our Graduate training program is so successful that we were recently listed in Glassdoor's "11 Cool Graduate Schemes to apply to today"-https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/blog/cool-graduate-schemes/
If successful, you will receive full 360 training which will include headhunting, account management, business development, coupled with 1 on 1 sessions with sector specialists. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are looking to progress through the ranks at speed, as you will be given the opportunity to progress to Consultant within 6 to 9 months.
What we're looking for:
* Graduate with at least 2:1 is desirable but not essential. If instead of attending University you have been working in a commercial working environment that is also massively beneficial.
* Somebody who is genuinely motivated by the prospect of being able to earn uncapped commission ON TOP of a basic salary.
* Somebody that can demonstrate resilience, the ability to think on their feet, pick up new skills and learn quickly
* Highly motivated, driven and organised
What we can offer/ Whats in it for you:
* Monthly, Quarterly and Annual incentives and international trips for high achievers. Michelin star restaurants and all expenses paid trips internationally!
* Offices located around the UK and in APAC with the ability to transfer.
* A proven track record in training and developing Trainees into consistent and successful billing Recruitment Consultants
* The opportunity to work for a Global Agency with over 30 years worth of established success in the world of recruitment.
* A high volume of warm roles with household name, blue chip organisations that we regularly place candidates into and are considered trusted and long serving suppliers of recruitment services. Otherwise referred to as a WARM/HOT desk
*25 days annual leave as well as a day off on your birthday.
*Autonomous and adult working environment. We DON'T work towards strict KPI's and targets and you are able to manage your time and day as you see fit.
If you feel as though you can demonstrate this hardworking attitude, and have a good understanding as to what recruitment is, then please get in touch today for a confidential discussion.
Due to the high number of applications, a phone interview will not be guaranteed to all applicants. If your CV meets the requirements, we will call you within 3-5 working days to discuss in more detail.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on an
Sign up for job alerts - its free