Graduate Recruitment Associate
Could this be you...
- Looking for a new challenging and rewarding career in 2022?
- Extremely competitive and money hungry?
- Want to fast track to management?
If so, then apply!
In the 6 years we’ve been around we have won multiple awards for the past 4 years in a row from Best company, Best new agency, Workplace culture and many more.
Why SGI? - Discovering your potential..
We have achieved so much in our short existence so far only 6 years – think about it for a moment…a global office network, massive headcount growth, fast-track promotions, an amazing client base, industry awards, accreditations, highfliers trips to exotic far flung places and so much more…it really is quite incredible. We’ll ensure that Doesn’t stop, ever! If anything, we want to do even better.
A training program over 6 months with the right training done when you need it, developing you in real time!
PAYRISE AND PROMOTION AFTER 6 MONTHS!!
- Month 1 – Learning the SGI way, engaging and building candidate networks, and sourcing for roles
- Month 2 – Creating a strong Pipeline, managing client process, learning how to develop your own business
- Month 3 – Managing the offer process, managing extensions, making closing easy
- Month 4 – Client networking, engaging high value client relationships, Selecting the best long term clients.
- Month 5&6 – Understanding your path forward and goal setting professionally and personally.
At the center of everything we do is our culture, which is underpinned by the core values of Simplicity, Progression and Distinction. It is this culture that attracts and creates an environment for our people to discover their potential and we’ll ensure we do just that as individuals and a team.
So who exactly are we?
2 brands under one group developed from internal growth and acquisition. This role sits in our headquarters in Shoreditch, London but we have 5 global offices in Los Angeles, New York, Zug, Chicago and Amsterdam.
- Source Technology – IT (Development, Devops, Cyber security, Data science, Autonomous Vehicles and Embedded technology),
- Xplore Life Sciences – Life Sciences (Medical Affairs, Quality Assurance, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory affairs),
The progression – #Hackyourown
There are no ceilings, the sky is the limit and there are only 8 steps from Consultant to Managing Director. Different folks, different strokes so we have career paths for all. This means fast-track progression for fast-track performance. Throughout your journey we will ensure we’re teaching and not telling you, to give you the autonomy and take on more. At Grad level we will give you the opportunity to go 360 or 180 once you have experienced the job and know what’s right for you.
Why you should also consider SGI,
- Early commission, with an ongoing commission scheme that’s best in industry
- The opportunity to carry over a book grown from a warm desk
- Promotions in your first 6 months
- Extensive training programs
- Incredible culture based on learning and striving to do better
- And a benefits package focusses on creating Social, Financial, Mental and Physical wealth.
- Flexible working policy
- Perks at work scheme – gym memberships, holidays, events, health care and dental
- Extra time off; Fridays afternoons, your birthday & Holiday roll over (4 days)
- Team socials, Summer BBQ and Christmas Party
- Mental health in recruitment speakers and forums
- Development days for personal growth
- Employee assistance programme
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
SGI (Source Group International)
We are three award-winning recruitment brands that focus on Technology and Life Sciences recruitment, operating from 5 global offices.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :recruitment jobs london graduate recruitment associate sales customer entry sgi international
People who applied for this job also applied for:
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Programmes - EY
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Sales Executive – With or Without Experience
25000 to 27000
London, Hammersmith, Ravenscourt Park
Graduate Sales Executive – Delegate Sales
22000 to 25000
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Starting salary up to £25k
Remote (work from home), London
Sales Development Representative