- 18000 to 20000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus
- West Midlands, Birmingham
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Technology/IT Recruitment Consultant - Birmingham
The Birmingham Team of Mortimer Spinks are growing and I'm on the hunt for some serious sales or recruitment talent to help to continue our success story in the West Midlands.
So who are we?
We’re Mortimer Spinks, a Technical, boutique Recruitment Agency. We have been around for nearly 30 years and we have a prominent brand with unique partnerships in place with recognised organisations like Computer Weekly. Our aim is to ensure that our Clients become partners. We want to work together with companies and truly understand their business so we can help to build them build world class technical and digital teams.
We know there is a talent war going on out there so we make sure we're always up to date with the best ways to win the battle, with access to our innovative searching tools and methodologies.
So who are you?
You may already have IT Recruitment experience, or recruitment experience in another field but want to build a new brand in the number 1 recruitment sector that is Tech, if neither of these, you will have worked in sales, holding responsibility for building you own business from scratch.
- Substance. Why do you need to come to work every day? This job is tough, some days it can be particularly unforgiving and if you don't have a reason behind why you want to do this, it might not work.
- Emotional Intelligence. You're communicating with people all day long, from the candidates, to the clients, to the other Consultants in the business. We can help you develop this however if you have this attribute already, it will help.
- Ambition. We're going to give you a clearly defined career path from the moment you join the team, so you need the ambition to meet the goals we're going to set you.
- Integrity. You will need to build your own brand and demonstrate this to your clients and candidates.
- Courage. The courage to take responsibility for your own success and forward-think how you want your life to be. Do you simply want to make it through each day as it comes or do you want to spend each day making great things happen and becoming a success?
That's it. Everything else varies from person to person and the other things, we can teach you. If you're interested, pop over your CV to me and lets talk!
Apply today, please email:
Sign up for job alerts - its free