Are you looking to kick-start your career in a professional environment where you will receive all the necessary training to become an expert in your field but you don't know where to start? Then look no further - g2 Recruitment might just be what you are looking for!
With our OTE's offering you to earn £30k in year 1, £60k in year 2 and upwards of £90k in year 3 - there is no reason to not join recruitment!
What could we offer you?
- An individually suited training program to guide you through the process of becoming a fully pledged recruitment consultant - our in-house Learning and Development team support every consultant on their professional journey
- Fun and exciting social incentives that will keep you coming back for more - Monthly lunch-clubs, team socials, sports activities (fitness classes, run clubs, weekend hikes)
- Our uncapped commission structure is like no other: you get to see your own hard work pay off every month. No share commission or target-driven payouts!
- Quarterly, fully paid-for holidays to a different destination every time - Marbella, Chamonix, Barcelona, Ibiza and many more!
- You would be becoming part of a fully organically-grown recruitment giant - We make sure every member of our senior management team has worked their way up from entry level positions to management (no short cuts to success here!)
Day-To-Day as a recruiter:
- You get to be in charge of your own business and have the freedom to manage your own stakeholders - clients and candidates are yours to navigate!
- You will get given a cold desk like everyone else - it will be your responsibility to bring in your OWN clients by the use of strategic Business Development techniques (cold-calling is an integral part of this)
- You will be screening and interviewing candidates before presenting them to your clients, making rejection calls as well as giving out offers to successful candidates
- Organisation skills are a necessity: you will have to manage your own time as well as arrange interviews and all of the in-between!
What are we looking for?
- Charisma/ confidence: The best recruiters have a confident, friendly personality that allows them to succeed in sales, even during their interviews with the IR team
- A strong, resilient personality is key: Not all days will go perfectly, you have to know how to handle daily rejection and objections and not get dis-motivated by the nature of the job!
- Hunger to succeed: We are a company with strong values and high-level ambition, to be the best you have to WANT TO BE THE BEST
- A competitive edge: Recruitment is one of the most competitive industries on the market, you will often compete against other recruiters from other firms to win the best clients/candidates
- Clear communication skills: The best recruiters can communicate with everyone clearly and effectively, sticking to the point and not going off topic
- Clearly-set future goals: Whatever that might be, maybe a new car or your own house/apartment, working towards personal goals is key to motivation on a bad day.
- You will have an initial interview with one of our Internal Recruiters. During these calls we will dive into your current situation, motivations and how we could be a good fit for YOU.
- The next step is a telephone interview with a hiring manager which could lead directly onto a final stage interview in the office to meet the Senior Management Team and experience ‘a day in the life of a Recruiter’.
If you possess all these soft-skills and are keen to get your career in recruitment started - click APPLY or call in for Emma on 0161 200 6470 so we can get the application process started!