Fintech Recruitment Specialist
A recruitment business involved in the exciting Fintech world.
This rapidly expanding business demands the hire of new, motivated graduates with the drive to succeed.
The role being offered is to work in the company's flagship office based in London's financial sector.
- Generous salary and commission programme
- 21 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
- Involvement in and chance to learn about the new and exciting sector of FinTechs start-ups
- Pension contribution
- Lunch Club
- Bi-annual company holidays
- Liaising with clients regularly in order to better understand their needs
- Extensive and ongoing training programme that includes one on one training with leading consultants
- Successful candidates will learn the full 360-degree recruitment process
- Offers the opportunity to progress in a rapidly growing sector
- Business development
- Account Management and renewals
- Recent graduates with 2:1 or higher
- Competitive individuals who thrive in target-based environments
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written
- Recent graduates who are driven and motivated to begin a career within the FinTech world
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :recruitment jobs london graduate recruiter buchanan limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
KPMG 2021 Consulting Graduate Programmes - Bristol, Edinburgh and Leeds
South West, Scotland, Yorkshire, Bristol, Edinburgh, Leeds
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2021 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Project Management Graduate Programme
Sponsored Strategy& Females of the Future – Final Year Insight Programme - Autumn 2021
Trainee Property Manager
Trainee Client Services Consultant