|Salary:||Competitive + benefits + Bonus + salary review|
|Location:||Isle of Man|
|Sectors:||Architecture & Construction, Property,|
The Dandara Group
The Dandara Group is an industry leader in the housing and property development sector. We are amongst the top three most profitable private development companies. Established in 1988, the Group currently turns over £250m per annum and with new developments constantly in the pipeline, we continue to be in an exciting time of growth and expansion.
Key tasks & Responsibilities
- Agreement with Site Management Prices for labour on site.
- Processing of Payments for labour and subcontractors.
- Keeping and updating of payment schedule for labour/subcontractors.
- Preparation of material on site schedules for CVR purposes.
- Checking of COINS plant lists and comparing to actual plant on site.
- Assisting Site Surveyor with WiP records and compilation of WiP reports.
- Measurement / remeasurement as required by Site Surveyor.
- Attend fortnightly Site Meetings.
- Maintaining and updating drawings file and register.
- On contracting and commercial projects, looking out for and informing the Site Surveyor of any variations to the contract.
- Assisting with preparation of external variation accounts when required.
- Assisting with preparation of external valuations when required.
- Checking the coding of Purchase Orders to ensure it matches the cost plan coding and advising the Buying Department and Site Surveyor of discrepancies.
- Assisting with the preparation and running of the site Prelims Monitoring system.
Competitive South East Various
Competitive depending on experience London, Scotland, Republic of Ireland Various
£30,000 OTE plus benefits London ASAP
£22,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
£23,000 to £26,000 plus benefits North West ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide ASAP
competitive plus benefits London ASAP
competitive plus benefits West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus International (Europe), London 1-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Nationwide Ongoing
competitive plus benefits Nationwide ASAP
£30,491 (rising to £32,963 after 1 year) London ASAP
£18000 to £20000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£29000 to 32000 per annum South East, Central, Slough, Reading 21-Aug-2017
£20000 to £23000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
20,000 to 35,000 + plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
competitive Nottingham, East Midlands 16-Aug-2017
£20000 to £22000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP