Graduate Property Recruitment Consultant x 3 - Full training
- £22000 to £23000 per annum negotiable depending on experience + stock options + benefits + OTE + bonus + share scheme
- 22nd November 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Job Role: Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Sector: Property market - high end
Salary: £22k base plus uncapped commission (expected £36k first year earnings)
Location: Liverpool Street
Founded in 2013 our client is an independently owned boutique recruitment practice specializing within the residential and commercial real asses sector. Over the past 6 years they have developed a reputation for their exceptionally high quality of service, along with their leading knowledge and advice and this has seen them win multiple industry awards. Unlike many other recruitment agencies, our clients deliver consultative solutions to their clients and strongly believe in placing inspiring people in inspiring places to work.
What could you be doing?
From day one you will be given responsibilities and the chance to make a difference within the company - with support and guidance throughout. Some of your day to day roles will include the following:
- Approaching and networking with new clients to develop new business.
- Securing solid relationships with candidates and sourcing through various platforms
- Attending meetings with established clients, and screening potential candidates
- Placing job adverts and searching job boards to find suitable candidates.
- Contacting potential candidates or clients via the phones
- Screen potential candidates, conducting interviews and establishing their suitability.
What will you get?
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited annual leave
- Uncapped generous commission scheme
- Full training at each stage of your career
- Regular team socials - we believe strongly in a 'work hard, play hard' environment.
- 3pm Friday finish
- Regular office snacks and incentives.
What we need from you
- You're ideally a graduate with a 2:2 or above in any given subject
- You are driven and are excited at the idea of earning commission and being in control of your earnings
- You are keen to progress and want an environment offering a clear career path
- You thrive in a target driven environment and love the challenge of hitting and exceeding these.
- You have energy and are a great communicator, via the phone and face to face.
Sound like you? Apply now and we can have a chat today! - Sarah.email@example.com./02036218113
*Full interview preperation*
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free