Graduate Property Recruitment Consultant
- Up to £22000 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus
- 9th February 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
A leading property recruitment company based in Piccadilly are now looking for multiple driven graduates to join their highly successful recruitment team!
The Role: Graduate Property Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £22,000 Base, £35,000 OTE
Location: London - Piccadilly
Start Date: ASAP
What they do:
Having been in the industry for over 14 years they have established themselves as market leaders in the property industry, with a massive portfolio of clients in both the public and private sectors.
Their specific niche in the market includes placing professionals into town planning, real estate finance, quantity surveying and project management!
Due to continued growth they are now looking to expand their highly successful London office with plans to expand to new offices in Europe.
Benefits of the Graduate Recruitment Consultant role:
- Competitive base salary of £22,000 which rises with every promotion, opportunity for multiple promotions in your first year!
- Hit your targets and you are guaranteed to take home £35,000 in your first year
- Uncapped commission structure meaning huge earning potential for those who work hard!
- Top floor London offices based in Piccadilly with on sight gym and bar
- Fast and clear progression routes; hit your targets and you will be promoted. Previous recruitment consultants have been promoted numerous times in their first year
- Frequent incentives for high performers, all you need to do is hit your performance targets! Previous trips included Berlin, Amsterdam and Budapest
- Free gym membership and fitness classes for all employees
What you will be doing:
As a graduate property recruitment consultant, you will be matching high calibre white collar professionals to suitable positions in the company's large portfolio of clients.
You will be responsible for not only finding candidates for the roles already on the books but also helping to develop business by networking with key decision makers inside other businesses to help build upon this portfolio of clients.
For every placement you make a percentage of the fee will go onto your paycheck in the form of commission. Working with both perm and temp contracts with an average deal size of £15,000. Due to this it means the earning potential in this role is huge!
- A recent graduate with a degree in any discipline
- Due to the role being meritocratic a strong work ethic is essential
- Must be a go getter with high initiative as the role incudes high levels of autonomy
If you would love to work for a company with great benefits, and earning potential and think you have the relevant skills; then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Robert Castle at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free