Ludlowthompson are looking for four new trainees to start in the business as soon as possible. With a first year OTE of £30k, with a high guaranteed basic, car allowance, commission and monthly bonus scheme, plus professional training, and great promotion prospects, we are offering a great first step into the property sector.
The ideal trainee will have some commercial experience, maybe working in recruitment, sports membership sales, telesales or customer services but looking for their next move into London property. You may be a new graduate or have some sales or customer service experience - either way, great career development is on offer at London’s leading independent estate agency, and we will train you to become the best you can be. We only ever promote from within, and we would expect our trainees to take responsibility as Sales and Lettings Managers within 2-3 years.
We also offer 12-month paid internships for undergraduates looking to gain work experience in the property industry.
What we can offer our successful candidates:
• High guaranteed basic salary
• OTE of £30k+ for first year
• Car allowance
• Unlimited earnings, based on your talent and abilities
• Intensive ongoing training and coaching - we are Gold Standard Investors in People
• Fast-track career opportunities, with a transparent promotion culture
The Job Role - you will have a varied work-load but be expected to:
• Ensure personal revenue & profitability targets are achieved
• Generate business by responding to generated leads and enquiries, as well as canvassing
• Register, accompany and carry out viewings with lettings applicants/prospective purchasers
• Manage leads and viewings
• Negotiate offers between landlord and tenant/vendor and buyer
• Compile property descriptions to load on to our website
• Deal with telephone and email enquiries
You must have a desire to offer first-class customer service. We offer gold-standard training and development to the right candidates, but more important is ambition and drive, the desire to earn a high salary and commitment to hard work.
The ideal candidate will be able to show evidence of:
• An ability to build excellent, empathic relationships with our clients: tenants, landlords, vendors and purchasers
• Skills in negotiation and persuasion
• A confident and outgoing manner
• Commercial awareness and the ability to work hard to achieve sales targets
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Customer service focus
• Determination, perseverance, and patience
• An understanding of marketing techniques
• An ability to make high volume outbound sales calls from time to time
• IT skills
• A smart, business-like appearance at all times
Established nearly 24 years ago, we are an innovative and forward-thinking company, employing over 130 people in the UK. We encourage our staff to learn and develop on the job, and we actively promote from within for all management and senior roles. We have a reputation as being the most pro-active property company in London, and we manage and let over 2000 properties across the city.
We offer genuine career progression within our 11-branch operation, operating in most parts of London, including City/Docklands, Bow, Acton, Wimbledon, Oval, Dulwich, Lewisham and Canada Water, with a new branch due later on this year in Brixton. Our young and energetic staff often move around the company to gain experience and promotion, and there is a culture of sharing in each other’s success at monthly social events. Our property management division is based in Worcester.
To apply for this role please include a brief covering note explaining why you think you have what it takes to succeed in a dynamic sales environment.
We will shortlist candidates within two weeks of application. Please note that previous applicants for the role will not be considered within 6 months of their previous application date.
£22,000 to £45,000 plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP
£22,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£22,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
£18,000 to £45,000 plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£20,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£20,000 to £22,000 + benefits & commission London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Nationwide Ongoing
£30,491 (rising to £32,963 after 1 year) London ASAP
£22,000 to £25,000 depending on experience plus benefits London ASAP
£23,000 + benefits London ASAP
£28,000 plus excellent benefits South East, London ASAP
£27,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£30,000 plus benefits London, Central London ASAP
£24k in Year 1 (£45k in Year 2) depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review Watford, London, The East ASAP
18,000 to 60,0000 negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London, Stratford, Central London ASAP
£24,000 to £26,000 depending on experience South East, Reading ASAP
£15,000 to £20,000 plus benefits plus Bonus plus expenses plus share scheme salary review South West ASAP
£31,452 plus Flexible Working plus benefits Central, Cheltenham ASAP