Graduate Property Business Development Executive
- £21000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience + stock options + benefits + OTE + bonus + share scheme
- Apply by:
- 24th August 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
*GRADUATES WANTED* - GRADUATE SCHEME
Graduate Property Business Development Executive X 4
Location : London
Salary : £21,000 - £25,000 + uncapped commission (35k +)
Start Date : ASAP (start dates flexible)
Our clients are now they're looking for a Graduate Property Business Development Executive to join their dynamic, fast-growing team. Really interesting role. Working for a property platform specifically for new build homes. They are a really well recognised brand within their market - Been established for 40 years. A very much consultative sell dealing with various products that the company sell including - listings, editorials, marketing consultancy, display advertising. An amazing opportunity to learn about every element of digital sales within a really buoyant market.
- This company believes in helping graduates realise their full potential.
- Regular team sporting social events (England football, Queens, Ascot, Rugby 7s)
- Start your career in a team full of smart, inspiring people, brilliant team environment.
- Regular socials and activities.
- Monthly lunch clubs in Michelin star restaurants
- Smart, trendy offices in a vibrant up and coming area of London. With an intriguing, sociable vibe with a beer tap and cocktails happy hour.
- 22 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Birthday off
The successful candidate will qualify potential clients that have expressed ready interest in the services they provide. Via email and over the phone, you will promote company offering and educate potential clients as to the benefits of utilising their consultancy services. Find new Sales opportunities by following up on inbound leads and Marketing campaigns and making outbound calls and emails. This is a huge learning opportunity, and the chance to be involved in building a business.
- Educated to a degree level in any discipline
- Boundlessly positive and motivated, and inspired by the possibilities of a career in Sales.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Competitive and resilient
- An engaging and polite 'people' person who enjoys building new relationships.
- A target driven person who does whatever it takes to succeed.
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to George Chaffer at Graduate Fasttrack at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0203 621 8119.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Sign up for job alerts - its free