Graduate Promotional Activities Programme - Lidl
Experience life at Lidl and discover what it takes to succeed as part of our Head Office Promotional Activities team. As an important part of the Head Office operation, you’ll make decisions that will impact the success of each Lidl store on a weekly basis in both the Non-Food and Food-Specials teams. With a range of opportunities to develop your skills whilst working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, this isn’t an ordinary job, this is an extraordinary experience.
A great opportunity for German speaking Graduates that had graduated in the last 4 years.
What you'll do
• Plan and implement Food and Non-Food promotional offers for our Lidl Stores
• Report the departmental turnover figures and playing a key part in evaluating what is driving the category and where areas for improvement might fall
• Ensure commercial KPIs (Margin and Profitability) are met by offering products which are trade driving and commercially viable
• Responsible for market observation, product range analysis / suggestions
• Liaise daily with various internal, external and international stakeholders
• Support and gain exposure to other areas of the department during critical periods such as Christmas
• Manage several different projects and deadlines simultaneously
• Make fast tough decisions in a time pressured environment
What you'll need
• A 2:2 degree or above in any discipline by September 2021 or within the last 4 years
• German Skills both spoken (conversational) and written are essential for this role and will be tested in the interview process
• Possession of a full UK driving licence by September 2021
• Already live - or happy to relocate - within a one-hour commute of Lidl GB Head Office
• Be passionate about the food retail industry
• Be assertive and confident in your communication skills
• Be self-motivated and able to work independently
• Confident to make tough decisions and cope with the pressure of demanding targets and tight deadlines
• Business-minded approach; commercially savvy and resilient
• Intermediate Excel and PowerPoint skills
Virtual Assessment Day 21st April 2021
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career. We're proud to offer a competitive salary of £37,000 with an additional non-contractual 10% London weighting and a generous holiday allowance. Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with an in-store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more. This programme is a 23-month contract.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Location - Head Office Wimbledon, London
Contract - Fixed term
Business area - Graduate
Job closing date - 28.02.2021
- 30 Days Holidays Pro Rata
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Company Car
- Online Discount Portal
- 10% off Lidl Discount Card
Click here to read more and apply to this role today!
With our ambitious plans for UK growth and recent global expansion, we don’t like to stand still. We’re Lidl, proud pioneers in the world of retail.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :management jobs london retail jobs london graduate programme lidl retail carrers london german
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London
9Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
Graduate Sales Executive
£23000.00 to £25000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Financial Advisory Services Graduate Trainee
South East, London, West Midlands, North West, Birmingham, Manchester, Milton Keynes
Graduate programmes in Tax with PwC - Autumn 2021
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
KPMG 2021 Consulting Graduate Programmes - Bristol, Edinburgh and London
South West, London, Scotland, Bristol, Edinburgh
Sales Support Executive
Up to £25000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited