Graduate Project Management Office (PMO)
Step up your career with RSA’s Bright Futures Graduate Programme.
Are you a graduate looking to build project management skills?
We’re looking for detail-driven Graduates who can apply their expertise to our Project Management Office (PMO) disciplines in an agile delivery environment. This role is part of our Bright Futures Graduate Programme, where we aim to fulfil your potential. In this role, you’ll be involved in the management and administration of agile change practices within a new and dynamic team, supporting the Change Portfolio Owner (CPO) in managing key processes. You’ll also guide team members and stakeholders to promote agreed ways of working.
About our Bright Futures Graduate Programme
This unique Graduate programme is a degree level Apprenticeship that supports you in achieving a BSc Honours in Project Management as well as the International Project Management Association (IPMA) Level D qualification whilst giving you access to excellent benefits as part of your career development, including:
- Dedicated RSA mentor and talent coach
- Comprehensive development plan to include training of key skills
- Facilitated learning & development and guest speaker sessions
- Quarterly networking and community events
- Sessions on well-being and mental health
- Annual volunteering day as part of the programme’s giving back pledge
Why work at RSA?
Because we’re more than just a corporate culture - and this is more than just a job.
Aside from being one of the world’s longest-standing general insurers providing peace of mind to individuals, families, small businesses, and large corporations, we pride ourselves in bringing together the brightest people from diverse backgrounds. Using our collective intelligence and shared vision, we find answers and deliver the very best work for our customers every day.
Being a part of RSA means being part of an inclusive, collaborative, and diverse community that allows people to feel and be their best. Joining us means being part of a company committed to transparency in the way we work. We use responsible business practices that not only span our investments, choice of suppliers and environmental impact, but how we engage with customers and employees.
Here’s what you’ll do in your day-to-day role:
- Support the Change Portfolio Owner (CPO) with all governance, quality assurance, process improvements and monitoring functions within the Agile Change team
- Support the CPO and central PMO with compiling and collating reports covering financial status, portfolio health, risks and issues
- Manage spend tracking, including unblocking finance queries and working with CPO and PMO to implement and improve financial reporting regime
- Maintain high-level plans and forecasts, plus track status of the deliverables and output
- Support the CPO in driving any process improvements or strategic initiatives in line with the Agile Change team objectives
- Support/educate team members and stakeholders in the use of agreed Agile change methodologies and tools, ensuring team members are equipped with the right tools required to do the job
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders for the successful delivery of team objectives
- Support the CPM and Chief Scrum Master to ensure changes comply with RSA standards and governance
- Aggregate and administer risks, issues, dependencies and benefits to achieve business objectives
- Contribute to the Agile Change team goals and objectives
- Motivate and engage with stakeholders and team members to create a positive environment
- Provide key measures and reporting to stakeholders in support of the overall team objectives
What we need from you
We want your capability and drive to shine through. If you have a zest for learning and a willingness to invest time to become a qualified Project Management professional, then that’s a real advantage.
You will also need to be a Graduate with at least a 2.2 bachelor’s degree (or equivalent). The best skills to have for this role are:
- An advanced understanding of data with a good grasp of judgement
- Strong planning skills
- Excellent communication with a grasp of building effective relationship
- An understanding of effective leadership
- Adept at inciting change and delivering results
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to talk
We give businesses the safety to thrive, with exceptional insurance products and a reliable claims service, driven by experts at every stage.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :graduate project management office pmo finance london rsa
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Change and Transformation Graduate Programme Summer 2022
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Sponsored Two Year Rotational Programme - Up to £80k
£25,000 + free accommodation, subsidised meals and laundry
East Midlands, Shirebrook
Finance Leadership Development Programme
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland, Abingdon
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Basic: £25,000 TO £35,000 / OTE £40,000 TO £120,000
North West, Liverpool city centre
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
North West, Manchester
Human Resources Graduate Programme
£27,000 + £1,000 one off signing on bonus
Bakkavor Group plc
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide