|Salary:||Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus|
|Location:||South East, London|
|Sectors:||Consultancy, Management, Sales, Secretarial & Business Admin, Research & Analysis|
The Project Coordinator role at CEB Talent Assessment - a global leader in talent solutions - has the critical responsibility in ensuring outstanding customer service and quality in delivery of projects. The coordinator will work as part of a small self-managed team to provide support and enablement to Professional Services and Sales teams and their clients; from acquisition of the client at the bid stage through to project delivery and evaluation of project success. This is a varied role with a need for a flexible approach to work, strong client focus and a high attention to detail.
• Client Acquisition: Ensuring that proposals, tender responses, presentations and reports are presented in the most effective way to meet the requirements of the client, the account manager and the company.
• Project co-ordination & delivery: Responsible for the administration and coordination of all professional services-led projects. This will include relevant assessment setup, printing and preparation of materials, proof reading and printing of materials, logistics, and day to day monitoring through to project completion. Additionally support and reporting for all ad-hoc client and business projects.
• Ensuring consistency & quality in any documentation created.
• Travel: Making UK and international travel arrangements including investigating suitable options, booking flights, hotels and trains whilst ensuring compliance with the organisation's expense policy and tracking costs to enable accurate re-charging.
• Inbox Management: Monitoring the shared team inbox including understanding task requirements, distributing work amongst the team, prioritising tasks and ensuring all work is completed to the highest standard.
• Undergraduate degree qualified (any discipline)
• Understanding of sales and/or professional services environment.
• Experience in an office based administrative and customer facing role
• High attention to detail
• Strong Word, PowerPoint & Excel skills
• Knowledge of using different technology systems (e.g. Salesforce.com, SharePoint, SODA, Talent Central) is desirable
• Project or Event Management skills is desirable
What CEB Can Offer You:
• Benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 25 days paid annual leave.
• Competitive base salary and bonus potential.
• The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world's leading executives.
• Career development and advancement based upon your performance.
• The opportunity to be a part of a company distinguished by its insights and to have access to CEB's groundbreaking research, tools, and solutions.
To apply for this role click here or on the 'Apply Now' button.
£25000 to 29000 per annum London 27-Jun-2017
£25,000 (per annum) London Various
£18,000 + bonus London Various
£22,000 (per annum) London, United Kingdom Various
£22,000 Basic Salary with a £45,000 OTE plus OTE Watford, London, Central London, North West, Scotland, Manchester, Edinburgh ASAP
£20000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London 29-Jun-2017
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
Competitive Nationwide Ongoing
£27,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus International (Europe), London 1-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£22k basic, OTE £28k depending on experience plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£20,000 to £45,000 OTE plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London, Central London ASAP
Basic £22,000 OTE £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus salary review London, Central London ASAP
£20,000 to £25,000 plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
£20,000 to £23,000 + commission depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London, Central London ASAP
£20,000 to £23,000 + commission depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus North West, Manchester ASAP