If you are a recent graduate or entry-level person looking to learn with unlimited earning potential, we have the perfect job for you.
We are currently seeking a Graduate Project Administrator to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the project manager and project team. This is a great opportunity.
The Role of a Graduate Project Administrator:
- Thorough and ongoing training - outlining use of systems and industry knowledge
- Liaising with other business stakeholders
- Supporting and organising aspect of new projects
- Responsible for project billing and timesheet management
Ideal Candidates for the Graduate Project Administrator role:
- Recent graduates with 2:2 or higher is preferred but not essential
- Individuals who are highly organised and who have great attention to detail
- Adaptable graduates who enjoy a diverse role
- Candidates who have great communication and leadership skills
- Driven and ambitious candidates with a need for success
- Competitive salary with a competitive, uncapped commission scheme
- Team building events
- Quarterly holidays for targets hit within teams
- 20 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
To apply, please submit your CV to:
+44 (0) 748 888 7599
Buchanan Graduates, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Our team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of understanding, advising and delivering for our clients & candidates. Buchanan Graduates focus on placing graduates into recruitment and sales positions across the UK and USA. Our passion for achieving results for candidates and clients is unrivalled. www.buchanangraduates.com
Buchanan Graduates is on TikTok! Follow us for expert career advice and valuable recruitment hints & tips to help you get the job you want! Link: http://bit.ly/40xbZIn