Graduate Programmes in Risk with PwC
The world of risk is changing. Today's business environment is different. More complex. More connected. More volatile. While this environment makes it much harder to predict where new risks will come from, we believe that it represents an opportunity for businesses to transform and innovate. We work with our clients to protect and strengthen every aspect of their business; from people to performance, systems to strategy and business plans to business resilience. Through our invaluable insights and independent assurance we can help our clients to discover and unlock real value.
Our capabilities, scale and ability to bring together leading-edge specialists to tackle the toughest risk situations helps us create a sustainable competitive advantage. But it's our people, their curiosity and the inclusive, collaborative culture that sets us apart. Difference makes a difference and individuality is celebrated and embraced. We’re investing in growth and innovation. Our people are supported by the right tools and technology to strengthen our business and stay at the cutting-edge of new techniques. We nurture bold and dynamic behaviours to push the boundaries and be truly distinctive in the market.
Our leading graduate business programme is underpinned by a learning pathway that will equip you with all the necessary core skills and map out for you your future learning journey. You'll learn from hands-on coaching and an outstanding variety of work, picking up business, personal and technical skills you can use across the network, and throughout your career.
What you'll do
You'll be working to help organisations manage the risks and opportunities associated with their technology. This covers all aspects of technology, including:
- Advising on how to set an IT strategy fit for their business in the digital world.
- Analysing large volumes of data in order to inform decision making - this will include the use of data transformation and visualisation technologies.
- Reviewing and improving how projects and transformations are delivered.
You’ll have opportunities to work across industry sectors and across the UK to provide technology and data led advice to clients. This could be in the creation or implementation of a new technology or providing advice to business leaders on the opportunities that their technology can enable.
What you'll gain
- A blend of commercial, technical, financial and data experiences working with iconic clients across industry sectors and countries
- Structured technical training in a suite of data analytics/ and visualisation tools (e.g. SQL, Alteryx and Power BI)
- Technology control training, including the execution of testing, introduction to cloud and a suite of applications used by our clients
- A broad base of skills spanning data analysis, visualisation, and testing
- Communication skills and business acumen through interaction with and presentation to a wide range of stakeholders at the client
- Opportunity to develop project management and interpersonal skills, allowing you to build collaborative working relationships at all levels.
- You’ll be engaging directly with our clients, solving their business problems and helping them generate value whilst working alongside leading professionals in their fields.
Explore. Inspire. Reimagine.
We have graduate and undergraduate opportunities in Actuarial, Audit, Consulting, Deals, Legal, Risk, Tax or Technology.
PwC Interview Reviews
17 June 2018
My first interview was on the phone. I was mainly asked competency questions here based on their common competency's outlined on the recruitment website. This interview was the...
26 May 2018
My final stage interview lasted just under an hour. I was asked questions about both the company and my own personal experience for each of the competency areas available on the...
10 February 2018
My telephone interview lasted about 50 minutes with a member of the graduate recruitment team. The interview starts with the recruiter giving you some information on what they...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :management jobs london finance jobs london graduate programmes risk pwc
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Commercial Banking Graduate Scheme
7Lloyds Banking Group
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Risk Graduate Scheme
7Lloyds Banking Group
London, Scotland, Yorkshire, Edinburgh
Business Graduate Programme - Lloyd's
BAE Systems Graduate Programmes
BAE Systems PLC
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Finance Graduate Programme
Ford Credit Europe